Nokia unveils 2 new cellphone models, priced at $62
HELSINKI (Reuters) - Struggling Finnish cellphone maker Nokia (NOK1V.HE) unveiled on Monday two new cellphone models, the Asha 205 and the Asha 206, pricing both models at around $62, excluding subsidies and taxes.
Both models will go on sale this quarter.
Nokia unveiled a new Slam feature which allows consumers to share multimedia content like photos and videos with nearby friends almost instantly through Bluetooth connection. (Reporting By Tarmo Virki)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Facebook Q1 revenue grows 72 percent on rising mobile ads
- UPDATE 4-Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry tied life jackets together before they drowned
- Kashmiris wary as Modi challenges for power
- Preview - Liverpool seek to land knockout blow on Chelsea
Apple just bought itself some much-needed time. The company said it sold more iPhones in the March quarter than even the most bullish analysts had expected. It threw $30 billion more into a stock buyback programme. And profits grew 7 percent. Article | Video