Nokia unveils 2 new cellphone models, priced at $62
HELSINKI (Reuters) - Struggling Finnish cellphone maker Nokia (NOK1V.HE) unveiled on Monday two new cellphone models, the Asha 205 and the Asha 206, pricing both models at around $62, excluding subsidies and taxes.
Both models will go on sale this quarter.
Nokia unveiled a new Slam feature which allows consumers to share multimedia content like photos and videos with nearby friends almost instantly through Bluetooth connection. (Reporting By Tarmo Virki)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Odile batters Mexico's Baja resorts, knocks out power to most area |
- Google launches $105 Android One; eyes low-price smartphone boom
- India tightens Vietnam defence, oil ties ahead of China's Xi's visit
- India says to defend China border after standoff ahead of Xi visit
- Nikkei drops as investors await Fed outcome; SoftBank soars
Google Inc launched in India on Monday a smartphone costing around 6,400 rupees, the first device from its "Android One" initiative which is aimed at boosting sales in key emerging markets through cheaper prices and better quality software. Full Article