Nokia unveils 2 new cellphone models, priced at $62
HELSINKI (Reuters) - Struggling Finnish cellphone maker Nokia (NOK1V.HE) unveiled on Monday two new cellphone models, the Asha 205 and the Asha 206, pricing both models at around $62, excluding subsidies and taxes.
Both models will go on sale this quarter.
Nokia unveiled a new Slam feature which allows consumers to share multimedia content like photos and videos with nearby friends almost instantly through Bluetooth connection. (Reporting By Tarmo Virki)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Google's Pichai to oversee major products and services
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Reuters Poll - India's growth pace to pick up as reforms draw investment
- Modi takes tea, but no questions, in first press event as PM
- UPDATE 12-Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones
Google Inc Chief Executive Officer Larry Page has put Sundar Pichai, one of his key lieutenants, in charge of the Internet company's products. The India-born executive will have oversight over products such as search, maps, Google+, commerce, advertising and infrastructure. Full Article
Google bolsters artificial intelligence efforts, partners with Oxford. Full Article