Nokia unveils 2 new cellphone models, priced at $62
HELSINKI (Reuters) - Struggling Finnish cellphone maker Nokia (NOK1V.HE) unveiled on Monday two new cellphone models, the Asha 205 and the Asha 206, pricing both models at around $62, excluding subsidies and taxes.
Both models will go on sale this quarter.
Nokia unveiled a new Slam feature which allows consumers to share multimedia content like photos and videos with nearby friends almost instantly through Bluetooth connection. (Reporting By Tarmo Virki)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Sensex hits record high as BJP wins state polls
- Singapore's 'Little India' hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested
- Congress stumbles as opponent Modi marches on
- Anti-corruption crusader Kejriwal stuns Indian politics with election surge
- China data boosts world shares, nerves hold over U.S. bond-buying taper
Indian companies that built most of the parts for the country's recently launched Mars mission are using their low-cost, high-tech expertise in frugal space engineering to compete for global aerospace, defence and nuclear contracts worth billions. Full Article