Nokia unveils 2 new cellphone models, priced at $62
HELSINKI (Reuters) - Struggling Finnish cellphone maker Nokia (NOK1V.HE) unveiled on Monday two new cellphone models, the Asha 205 and the Asha 206, pricing both models at around $62, excluding subsidies and taxes.
Both models will go on sale this quarter.
Nokia unveiled a new Slam feature which allows consumers to share multimedia content like photos and videos with nearby friends almost instantly through Bluetooth connection. (Reporting By Tarmo Virki)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India threatens to derail WTO deal, prompts angry U.S. rebuke
- Facebook says SEC's IPO probe ends, extending WhatsApp closing date
- Israel says ready to extend short Gaza truce; many bodies pulled from rubble
- Russia criticises EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role
- UPDATE 4-Russia criticises EU sanctions, raps US over Ukraine role
Amazon.com Inc's message to investors has always been clear: trust in founder and CEO Jeff Bezos. But after more than a year of mostly disappointing quarterly results, that faith is being tested. Full Article