Nokia unveils 2 new cellphone models, priced at $62
HELSINKI (Reuters) - Struggling Finnish cellphone maker Nokia (NOK1V.HE) unveiled on Monday two new cellphone models, the Asha 205 and the Asha 206, pricing both models at around $62, excluding subsidies and taxes.
Both models will go on sale this quarter.
Nokia unveiled a new Slam feature which allows consumers to share multimedia content like photos and videos with nearby friends almost instantly through Bluetooth connection. (Reporting By Tarmo Virki)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Bighorn sheep escapes Los Angeles Zoo, dies after car strikes it
- U.S. plans to arm Iraq's Sunni tribesmen with AK-47s, RPGs, mortars
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip - report
- Apple $450 mln e-book settlement gets final court approval
- Team mates will determine success of my captaincy - Kohli
The European Parliament is preparing a non-binding resolution that proposes splitting Google Inc's search engine operations in Europe from the rest of its business as one possible option to rein in the Internet company’s dominance. Full Article
Samsung files ITC complaint to block Nvidia chips from U.S. - Bloomberg. Full Article