HELSINKI Struggling Finnish cellphone maker Nokia (NOK1V.HE) unveiled on Monday two new cellphone models, the Asha 205 and the Asha 206, pricing both models at around $62, excluding subsidies and taxes.
Both models will go on sale this quarter.
Nokia unveiled a new Slam feature which allows consumers to share multimedia content like photos and videos with nearby friends almost instantly through Bluetooth connection. (Reporting By Tarmo Virki)
Trending On Reuters
Indian e-commerce firms are offering funding help and tech support to woo small retailers, emulating a strategy used by Chinese online retail giant Alibaba Group Holding Ltd to expand into the towns and villages home to the majority of consumers. Full Article
- Not so fast: connected cars could cause data traffic jams
- Philips and Carrefour use lights to beam coupons to shoppers
- Carmakers team up with General Atlantic to bid for Nokia map firm - sources
- Rocket Internet eyes IPOs for fashion, food groups - magazine
- Mind-controlled prosthetic limbs allow precise, smooth movement