Nokia unveils 2 new cellphone models, priced at $62
HELSINKI (Reuters) - Struggling Finnish cellphone maker Nokia (NOK1V.HE) unveiled on Monday two new cellphone models, the Asha 205 and the Asha 206, pricing both models at around $62, excluding subsidies and taxes.
Both models will go on sale this quarter.
Nokia unveiled a new Slam feature which allows consumers to share multimedia content like photos and videos with nearby friends almost instantly through Bluetooth connection. (Reporting By Tarmo Virki)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail
- In his native Alabama, Apple CEO's announcement he is gay prompts discomfort for some
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- PM Modi boots officials out of the first class cabin
- Govt considers ban on e-cigarettes, sale of single smokes
Samsung Electronics unveiled two new mid-tier handsets with a premium design as it prepared to deliver a riposte to its low-priced Chinese rivals and reclaim its title as the top brand in the world's biggest smartphone market. Full Article