Ranbaxy launches acne drug in US
REUTERS - Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd (RANB.NS), India's top drugmaker by sales, said it has launched Absorica, a drug used to treat recalcitrant acne, in the United States.
The drug is in-licensed from Cipher Pharmaceuticals Inc (DND.TO), said Ranbaxy, controlled by Japan's Daiichi Sankyo Co (4568.T), on Monday. (Reporting by Kaustubh Kulkarni in Mumbai)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Turkish president rejects Facebook, YouTube ban over wiretaps
- Exclusive - Pimco's Gross declares El-Erian is 'trying to undermine me'
- UPDATE 3-MasterCard, Visa form group to push for better card security
- UPDATE 3-Ted Turner rushed to clinic in Argentina with appendicitis-media
- CEO in apparent suicide was bitcoin fan, had other issues, too
Sahara’s investment programmes include schemes that are similar to a typical Indian bank’s fixed or recurring deposits. But the arrest of the company's chief Subrata Roy last week and the court case over an outlawed bond scheme are raising fears among some investors who worry they will not get their money back. Full Article