Cinemax India gains; PVR looks to buy stake
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Cinemax India Ltd(CINX.NS) gain 1.5 percent, after PVR Ltd (PVRL.NS) said it is engaged in talks with promoters of Cinemax India for a potential purchase of their shares.
PVR Ltd has informed exchanges that it is talking with the promoters of Cinemax India for a potential purchase of their shares in Cinemax India. However, no definitive agreements have been entered into.
Dealers say the market had a whiff of this announcement, resulting in a 117 percent rise in the stock price in November, as of Monday's close.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missing Air Algerie plane from Burkina Faso has crashed - Algerian official
- Taiwan launches inquiry into plane crash that killed 48
- Honda's Mobilio car looks to repeat Indonesia success in India
- Ipca halts U.S. shipments from Ratlam plant after FDA finds violations
- Exclusive - Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
India is set to offer Nepal a landmark pact to help develop its huge hydro-electric power potential as the South Asian giant takes another step to re-assert influence among smaller neighbours where China has been forging closer ties. Full Article