Cinemax India gains; PVR looks to buy stake
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Cinemax India Ltd(CINX.NS) gain 1.5 percent, after PVR Ltd (PVRL.NS) said it is engaged in talks with promoters of Cinemax India for a potential purchase of their shares.
PVR Ltd has informed exchanges that it is talking with the promoters of Cinemax India for a potential purchase of their shares in Cinemax India. However, no definitive agreements have been entered into.
Dealers say the market had a whiff of this announcement, resulting in a 117 percent rise in the stock price in November, as of Monday's close.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Japan's NTT DoCoMo to exit India telecoms joint venture - sources
- Apple, Google agree to pay over $300 million to settle conspiracy lawsuit
- Nokia to name Rajeev Suri as next CEO on Tuesday - report
- BREAKINGVIEWS-Review: India's Singh wasn't king, Modi could be
- Met office sees below-average monsoon in 2014
India's biggest carmaker reported a 35.5 percent fall in fourth-quarter profit, missing estimates, as potential car buyers postponed their purchases and waited for a slowing economy to pick up. Full Article