Cinemax India gains; PVR looks to buy stake
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Cinemax India Ltd(CINX.NS) gain 1.5 percent, after PVR Ltd (PVRL.NS) said it is engaged in talks with promoters of Cinemax India for a potential purchase of their shares.
PVR Ltd has informed exchanges that it is talking with the promoters of Cinemax India for a potential purchase of their shares in Cinemax India. However, no definitive agreements have been entered into.
Dealers say the market had a whiff of this announcement, resulting in a 117 percent rise in the stock price in November, as of Monday's close.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 5-Hurricane Odile batters Mexico's Baja resorts, sparks looting
- Hurricane Odile batters Mexico's Baja resorts, sparks looting
- Google launches $105 Android One; eyes low-price smartphone boom
- LAPD investigates complaint from detained 'Django' actress
- Alibaba to boost IPO size on "overwhelming" demand - sources
Government officials will meet on Tuesday to discuss proposals to shut down some loss-making state-owned companies, risking a conflict with powerful trade unions. Full Article
INSIGHT - "Mr. Confession" and his boss drive China's antitrust crusade . Full Article