Federal Bank falls after L&T Finance sells stake
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in private sector lender Federal Bank Ltd (FED.NS) fall 2.5 percent after L&T Finance Holdings Ltd (LTFH.NS) sold 7.99 million shares in the bank at an average price of 453.37 rupees
L&T Finance on Monday said it plans to raise about $65 million by selling its 4.7 percent stake in the bank, according to a source and a term sheet obtained by Reuters.
Dealers say less bids at top end of the price range for block sale is keeping the stock under pressure.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Boxer Sarita Devi faces action after refusing medal at Asian Games
- New NATO leader offers olive branch to Russia
- Brookfield wins Revel Casino auction, but loser vows to fight
- Billionaire Detroit business leader says "blight is like a cancer"
- CANADA STOCKS-TSX fall gets deeper as financial, energy shares drag
India could run out of a critical medicine in its free HIV/AIDS drugs programme in three weeks due to bureaucratic bungling, a senior government official said, leaving more than 150,000 sufferers without life-saving drugs for about a month. Full Article