Federal Bank falls after L&T Finance sells stake
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in private sector lender Federal Bank Ltd (FED.NS) fall 2.5 percent after L&T Finance Holdings Ltd (LTFH.NS) sold 7.99 million shares in the bank at an average price of 453.37 rupees
L&T Finance on Monday said it plans to raise about $65 million by selling its 4.7 percent stake in the bank, according to a source and a term sheet obtained by Reuters.
Dealers say less bids at top end of the price range for block sale is keeping the stock under pressure.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. diplomats' return to Libya could be more hazardous than exit
- Australia approves Adani's $16 bln Carmichael coal project
- Analysis - Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors
- Israel extends Gaza ceasefire for 24 hours, Hamas rejects terms
- Reliance Power to buy Jaiprakash's hydropower business
The Australian government on Monday approved Indian firm Adani Mining Pty Ltd's $15.5 billion Carmichael coal and rail project in Queensland, subject to strict conditions to protect groundwater. Full Article