Former Autonomy CEO seeks details from HP board on accounting allegations
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Former Autonomy Chief Executive Mike Lynch asked Hewlett-Packard Co's (HPQ.N) board of directors for specific details about the accounting allegations which led the company to take an $8.8 billion write-down last week.
In an open letter to HP's board on Tuesday, Lynch also asked for the interim report and other documents that HP provided to the SEC.
(Reporting By Alexei Oreskovic)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Apple sells more than 10 mln new iPhones in first 3 days
- Modi to observe strict fast during maiden trip to U.S.
- Apple sells more than 10 mln new iPhones in first 3 days
- Russia's Putin looking at cooperation to fight Islamic State - agency
- India's Mars mission a step closer to success with engine test
Apple Inc said it sold more than 10 million iPhones in the first weekend after its new models went on sale on Friday, underscoring strong demand for phones with larger displays. Full Article
Los Angeles iPad rollout for schools slowed by technical challenges - report. Full Article
When music stops for Oracle CEO dance, Catz may grab Ellison's chair - analysts. Full Article