IndusInd Bank up on hopes of strong response to share sale
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in IndusInd Bank(INBK.NS) gain 3 percent on expectations of strong subscription to share sale, dealers say.
IndusInd Bank launched late on Monday a share sale to raise up to $360 million, two sources with direct knowledge of the deal said, as it looks to boost its capital base.
The share sale to institutional investors was launched at a floor price of about 374 rupees a share, said the sources, declining to be named as they were not authorised to speak to the media.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Three major nations absent as China launches World Bank rival in Asia
- Microsoft sales beat Street hopes, cloud profits up
- China's Xiaomi shifts some smartphone user data out of Beijing on privacy concerns
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- Google commits to $1 billion in long-term office leases
The latest Reuters poll of 20 economists taken over the past week shows Asia's third-largest economy will likely grow 5.5 percent this fiscal year and 6.4 percent the next, slightly better than 5.3 percent and 6.3 percent expected in the July poll. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article