IndusInd Bank up on hopes of strong response to share sale
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in IndusInd Bank(INBK.NS) gain 3 percent on expectations of strong subscription to share sale, dealers say.
IndusInd Bank launched late on Monday a share sale to raise up to $360 million, two sources with direct knowledge of the deal said, as it looks to boost its capital base.
The share sale to institutional investors was launched at a floor price of about 374 rupees a share, said the sources, declining to be named as they were not authorised to speak to the media.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Controlling the message: Modi chooses state media
- RPT-Wall St Week Ahead-Beyond earnings, buybacks to give market support
- Microsoft plans to launch smartwatch within weeks: Forbes
- U.S. to issue new Ebola care guidelines, watch lists to shrink |
- China says it's hard to resume cyber security talks with U.S.
The BSE Sensex surges over 300 points and the Nifty gains more than 100 points after the government's energy reforms lead to a rally in energy firms, while wins by Prime Minister Narendra Modi's party in two state elections raise expectations for additional reforms. Full Article
Companies look for more fairness as China eyes legal reforms at key meeting. Full Article