Fortis board approves setting up panel to raise funds
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Hospitals chain Fortis Healthcare (FOHE.NS) said late on Tuesday its board had approved the setting up of a committee that would explore various means to raise funds.
The company did not specify the reason for the proposed fund raising and did not reveal the amount to be raised.
Religare Health Trust (RELI.SI), managed by Fortis, raised about $418 million through an initial share sale in Singapore last month. (Reporting by Kaustubh Kulkarni; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India starts biggest day of voting with BJP gaining strength
- UPDATE 3-Google misses revenue target, ad prices slide
- UPDATE 3-Hundreds still missing in deadly Korea ferry accident
- HCL Tech March-quarter net up 59 percent, beats f'casts
- UPDATE 2-Leash on expenses helps AmEx counter muted user spending
India kicked off the biggest day of its mammoth general election on Thursday, with a quarter of its 815 million voters set to head to the polls during a week of fresh blows for the Congress party and gains for the Hindu nationalist opposition. Full Article | Full Coverage