Fortis board approves setting up panel to raise funds
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Hospitals chain Fortis Healthcare (FOHE.NS) said late on Tuesday its board had approved the setting up of a committee that would explore various means to raise funds.
The company did not specify the reason for the proposed fund raising and did not reveal the amount to be raised.
Religare Health Trust (RELI.SI), managed by Fortis, raised about $418 million through an initial share sale in Singapore last month. (Reporting by Kaustubh Kulkarni; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- CBI drops coal scam case against Kumar Mangalam Birla
- India's growth speeds up in after-glow of Modi's triumph
- Exclusive: Reliance plans $13 billion projects including new refinery
- Saudi king warns of terrorism threat to U.S., Europe
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has closed a coal scam case against billionaire Kumar Mangalam Birla and a former top bureaucrat that emerged in 2012 after an auditor's report on revenue loss to the exchequer from allocations of coal blocks. Full Article
Exclusive: Reliance plans $13 billion projects including new refinery. Full Article
In race for bigger margins, drug makers willing to lose the India "advantage". Full Article