Fortis board approves setting up panel to raise funds
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Hospitals chain Fortis Healthcare (FOHE.NS) said late on Tuesday its board had approved the setting up of a committee that would explore various means to raise funds.
The company did not specify the reason for the proposed fund raising and did not reveal the amount to be raised.
Religare Health Trust (RELI.SI), managed by Fortis, raised about $418 million through an initial share sale in Singapore last month. (Reporting by Kaustubh Kulkarni; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Judge allows $2 bln sale of NBA's Los Angeles Clippers to proceed
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border
- UPDATE 6-Dollar Tree to buy Family Dollar to stave off competition
- Cricket - Moeen probed after sporting 'Save Gaza' wristbands
- UPDATE 5-Property website Zillow to buy rival Trulia to cut costs
Indian conglomerate Larsen & Toubro said on Monday revenue totalled 191.23 billion Indian rupees ($3.2 billion) in the first quarter, beating analyst forecasts, after a rise in orders from international clients. Full Article