Fortis board approves setting up panel to raise funds
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Hospitals chain Fortis Healthcare (FOHE.NS) said late on Tuesday its board had approved the setting up of a committee that would explore various means to raise funds.
The company did not specify the reason for the proposed fund raising and did not reveal the amount to be raised.
Religare Health Trust (RELI.SI), managed by Fortis, raised about $418 million through an initial share sale in Singapore last month. (Reporting by Kaustubh Kulkarni; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. diplomats' return to Libya could be more hazardous than exit
- Australia approves Adani's $16 bln Carmichael coal project
- Analysis - Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors
- Israel extends Gaza ceasefire for 24 hours, Hamas rejects terms
- Reliance Power to buy Jaiprakash's hydropower business
The Australian government on Monday approved Indian firm Adani Mining Pty Ltd's $15.5 billion Carmichael coal and rail project in Queensland, subject to strict conditions to protect groundwater. Full Article