Fortis board approves setting up panel to raise funds
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Hospitals chain Fortis Healthcare (FOHE.NS) said late on Tuesday its board had approved the setting up of a committee that would explore various means to raise funds.
The company did not specify the reason for the proposed fund raising and did not reveal the amount to be raised.
Religare Health Trust (RELI.SI), managed by Fortis, raised about $418 million through an initial share sale in Singapore last month. (Reporting by Kaustubh Kulkarni; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Verizon to slow down speeds for some unlimited data subscribers
- India threatens to derail WTO deal, prompts angry U.S. rebuke
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
Palestinians in the Gaza Strip poured into the streets on Saturday to recover their dead and stock up on food supplies after a 12-hour humanitarian truce agreed by Israel and Hamas took hold. Full Article
Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors Full Article