Fortis board approves setting up panel to raise funds
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Hospitals chain Fortis Healthcare (FOHE.NS) said late on Tuesday its board had approved the setting up of a committee that would explore various means to raise funds.
The company did not specify the reason for the proposed fund raising and did not reveal the amount to be raised.
Religare Health Trust (RELI.SI), managed by Fortis, raised about $418 million through an initial share sale in Singapore last month. (Reporting by Kaustubh Kulkarni; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Apple says its systems not to blame for celebrity photo breach
- UPDATE 6-Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage
- UPDATE 3-Apple says its systems not to blame for celebrity photo breach
- Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
The BSE Sensex on Tuesday breached the psychologically key level of 27,000 points for the first time to hit its third consecutive record high as blue-chips such as HDFC Bank gained after recent data raises hopes about the economy. Full Article