MUMBAI (Reuters) - Hospitals chain Fortis Healthcare (FOHE.NS) said late on Tuesday its board had approved the setting up of a committee that would explore various means to raise funds.
The company did not specify the reason for the proposed fund raising and did not reveal the amount to be raised.
Religare Health Trust (RELI.SI), managed by Fortis, raised about $418 million through an initial share sale in Singapore last month. (Reporting by Kaustubh Kulkarni; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
Trending On Reuters
Nepali police and local volunteers found the bodies of about 100 trekkers and villagers buried in an avalanche set off by last month's devastating earthquake and were digging through snow and ice for signs of dozens more missing, officials said on Monday. Full Article | Slideshow
- Video: Nepalese leave Kathmandu and return to villages
- Monsoons could bring disease, a second crisis, to Nepal - UNICEF
- Insight - Soul-searching over quake ends Everest climbing season
- Video: Relief goods for Nepal quake victims held up, remote areas awaiting aid
- Video: U.S. ready to provide more support to Nepal, says Kerry
Facebook launches open Internet.org platform amid net neutrality debate in India Full Article