Fortis board approves setting up panel to raise funds
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Hospitals chain Fortis Healthcare (FOHE.NS) said late on Tuesday its board had approved the setting up of a committee that would explore various means to raise funds.
The company did not specify the reason for the proposed fund raising and did not reveal the amount to be raised.
Religare Health Trust (RELI.SI), managed by Fortis, raised about $418 million through an initial share sale in Singapore last month. (Reporting by Kaustubh Kulkarni; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Branson to meet Virgin Galactic space team after crash
- Nigeria's purported Boko Haram leader says has "married off" girls
- Group says piece of metal found on Pacific island is from Earhart's plane
- Soldiers vie for power after Burkina Faso president quits
- Hawaii pair took photos, prodded fiery lava with golf clubs: police
Shares Hit Record
The BSE Sensex and Nifty surged to record highs for a second consecutive session on Friday after Bank of Japan's surprise expansion of its massive stimulus programme raised hopes for additional foreign inflows, boosting blue-chips such as Larsen & Toubro. Full Article
China's shadow banking sector growing rapidly, third largest in world - FSB. Full Article