Fortis board approves setting up panel to raise funds
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Hospitals chain Fortis Healthcare (FOHE.NS) said late on Tuesday its board had approved the setting up of a committee that would explore various means to raise funds.
The company did not specify the reason for the proposed fund raising and did not reveal the amount to be raised.
Religare Health Trust (RELI.SI), managed by Fortis, raised about $418 million through an initial share sale in Singapore last month. (Reporting by Kaustubh Kulkarni; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- IPhone emerges from "bygone era", reviewers hail bigger handset
- Alibaba in talks with Snapdeal to enter India - Economic Times
- After Obama speech, Islamic State wins new recruits in Syria - monitor
- Amazon expands Kindle lineup, boosts price of basic e-reader
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path
The United States said on Wednesday it will press Prime Minister Narendra Modi to end his blockage of a global trade pact when he visits Washington this month, something that could dampen the mood of a trip aimed at revitalizing strategic ties. Full Article
China cenbank injects $81 bln into major banks to support economy - reports Full Article