Fortis board approves setting up panel to raise funds
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Hospitals chain Fortis Healthcare (FOHE.NS) said late on Tuesday its board had approved the setting up of a committee that would explore various means to raise funds.
The company did not specify the reason for the proposed fund raising and did not reveal the amount to be raised.
Religare Health Trust (RELI.SI), managed by Fortis, raised about $418 million through an initial share sale in Singapore last month. (Reporting by Kaustubh Kulkarni; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Sensex hits record high as BJP wins state polls
- Singapore's 'Little India' hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested
- Congress stumbles as opponent Modi marches on
- Anti-corruption crusader Kejriwal stuns Indian politics with election surge
- China data boosts world shares, nerves hold over U.S. bond-buying taper
The BJP vowed on Monday to seize the momentum from a string of big state poll victories and smooth the tough job of broadening its appeal beyond traditional northern strongholds in time for a national election next year. Full Article