Fortis board approves setting up panel to raise funds
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Hospitals chain Fortis Healthcare (FOHE.NS) said late on Tuesday its board had approved the setting up of a committee that would explore various means to raise funds.
The company did not specify the reason for the proposed fund raising and did not reveal the amount to be raised.
Religare Health Trust (RELI.SI), managed by Fortis, raised about $418 million through an initial share sale in Singapore last month. (Reporting by Kaustubh Kulkarni; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Three major nations absent as China launches World Bank rival in Asia
- Microsoft sales beat Street hopes, cloud profits up
- China's Xiaomi shifts some smartphone user data out of Beijing on privacy concerns
- Gold sales jump about 20 pct for Diwali - trade body
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
The latest Reuters poll of 20 economists taken over the past week shows Asia's third-largest economy will likely grow 5.5 percent this fiscal year and 6.4 percent the next, slightly better than 5.3 percent and 6.3 percent expected in the July poll. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article