Syria says 34 killed in Damascus bombings
BEIRUT (Reuters) - At least 34 people were killed in explosions which struck the eastern Damascus district of Jaramana on Wednesday, state television said, quoting a source at the Interior Ministry.
It said 10 bags containing the remains of unidentified victims had also been collected. Eighty-three people were seriously wounded, it said.
(Reporting by Dominic Evans)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 2-Soccer-English premier league results and standings
- Exit polls see gains for BJP in state elections
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together" - police
- UPDATE 7-Soccer-English premier league top scorers
While the death of anti-apartheid leader Nelson Mandela triggered an outpouring of shared sorrow across South Africa's sometimes tense racial divide, eyes stayed dry in a white Afrikaner enclave in the heart of the country. Full Article | Pics: Madiba and India