Apollo Hospitals shares fall 11 pct
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Shares in Apollo Hospitals Enterprise(APLH.NS) fell as much as 11.4 percent in opening trade a day after a source said brokerage CLSA is selling its stake for $135 million.
Several block deals were struck in Apollo Hospitals' shares in the range of 821.75-836 rupees on the BSE and NSE, according to Reuters data. (Reporting by Manoj Dharra; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- Pilot of missing Malaysian flight an aviation tech geek
- Rupee hits 7-month high as custodian banks sell dollars
- UPDATE 2-China steel and iron futures fall to lowest ever levels
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source
The BSE Sensex ended up slightly on Monday after rising to a record high for a third consecutive session as strong foreign buying continued to boost domestic-focused shares such as those of HDFC Bank, but momentum waned as exporters slumped on a stronger currency. Full Article