Apollo Hospitals shares fall 11 pct
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Shares in Apollo Hospitals Enterprise(APLH.NS) fell as much as 11.4 percent in opening trade a day after a source said brokerage CLSA is selling its stake for $135 million.
Several block deals were struck in Apollo Hospitals' shares in the range of 821.75-836 rupees on the BSE and NSE, according to Reuters data. (Reporting by Manoj Dharra; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Three major nations absent as China launches World Bank rival in Asia
- Microsoft sales beat Street hopes, cloud profits up
- China's Xiaomi shifts some smartphone user data out of Beijing on privacy concerns
- Gold sales jump about 20 pct for Diwali - trade body
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
The latest Reuters poll of 20 economists taken over the past week shows Asia's third-largest economy will likely grow 5.5 percent this fiscal year and 6.4 percent the next, slightly better than 5.3 percent and 6.3 percent expected in the July poll. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article