India's Apollo Hospitals shares fall 11 pct
MUMBAI Nov 29 (Reuters) - Shares in Apollo Hospitals Enterprise fell as much as 11.4 percent in opening trade a day after a source said brokerage CLSA is selling its stake for $135 million.
Several block deals were struck in Apollo Hospitals' shares in the range of 821.75-836 rupees on the BSE and NSE, according to Reuters data. (Reporting by Manoj Dharra; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Turkish president rejects Facebook, YouTube ban over wiretaps
- UPDATE 1-"Everything is fine", Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend
- Exclusive - Pimco's Gross declares El-Erian is 'trying to undermine me'
- CEO in apparent suicide was bitcoin fan, had other issues, too
- Privacy groups ask regulators to halt Facebook's $19 billion WhatsApp deal
Sahara’s investment programmes include schemes that are similar to a typical Indian bank’s fixed or recurring deposits. But the arrest of the company's chief Subrata Roy last week and the court case over an outlawed bond scheme are raising fears among some investors who worry they will not get their money back. Full Article