Ford Fusion named Green Car of the Year
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The Ford Motor Co's (F.N) Fusion was named Green Car of the Year at the Los Angeles Auto Show on Thursday, awarded by the Green Car Journal.
Judges indicated that the Fusion won in part because it offers outstanding fuel economy in three options - gasoline, hybrid and plug-in hybrid.
"This is a great testament to the transformation of our brand," said Dave Mondragon, general marketing manager of Ford, who accepted the award.
(Reporting By Nichola Groom in Los Angeles; Editing by maureen Bavdek)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Seven arrested internationally in $1.6 million StubHub fraud
- Seven arrests made in $1.6 million StubHub cyberfraud case |
- UPDATE 2-Concordia finally heads for scrapyard after massive salvage operation
- TransAsia Airways stocks plunge after plane crashes in landing
- UPDATE 3-Ex-Jefferies trader gets 2 years in prison in fraud case
Facebook's fast-growing mobile advertising business helped drive a 61 percent increase in revenue during the second quarter, beating Wall Street's financial targets and sending shares to a record-high in after-hours trading on Wednesday. Full Article