Ford Fusion named Green Car of the Year
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The Ford Motor Co's (F.N) Fusion was named Green Car of the Year at the Los Angeles Auto Show on Thursday, awarded by the Green Car Journal.
Judges indicated that the Fusion won in part because it offers outstanding fuel economy in three options - gasoline, hybrid and plug-in hybrid.
"This is a great testament to the transformation of our brand," said Dave Mondragon, general marketing manager of Ford, who accepted the award.
(Reporting By Nichola Groom in Los Angeles; Editing by maureen Bavdek)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Rihanna, CBS bench opening number for Thursday football
- UPDATE 3-Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Coke, J&J join big corporations behind new employee wellness push
- Citing security threat, Obama expands U.S. role fighting Ebola
- Apple iPhone 6 pre-orders hit record 4 million on first day
Tech Smart Farmers
Erratic weather, rising temperatures, declining water resources and labour shortages are threatening India's bread basket state of Haryana, forcing farmers to abandon age-old practices and adopt technology to ensure food supplies for millions. Full Article