Bharti Infratel IPO price band likely at 210-240 rupees/share - sources
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Bharti Infratel Ltd, the telecommunications tower unit of top Indian phone carrier Bharti Airtel Ltd (BRTI.NS), is likely to set a price band of 210 rupees to 240 rupees a share for its initial public offering, sources with direct knowledge of the pricing said.
The issue, which will open on December 10 and close on December 14, will raise about 45.34 billion rupees at the upper end of the price band.
The Bharti Infratel management will decide and formally announce the IPO price band on Friday, the sources, who declined to be named, told Reuters.
A Bharti Group spokesman was not immediately available for a comment.
(Reporting by Sumeet Chatterjee; Editing by Elaine Hardcastle)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel intensifies Gaza assault, Egyptians revise truce plan
- Chinese police shoot dead dozens after attack in Xinjiang
- Obama says strains over Ukraine not leading to new Cold War with Russia
- In rare move, Canada accuses Chinese of trying to hack govt network
- At least 43 Palestinians killed as Israel maintains pressure on Gaza
Piramal Enterprises has tied up with Dutch pension fund APG Asset Management to invest $1 billion in Indian infrastructure companies over three years, in a move that would help indebted firms access funds to complete projects. Full Article