New Zealand beat Sri Lanka by 167 runs in 2nd test - result
REUTERS - New Zealand beat Sri Lanka by 167 runs on the fifth day of the second and final test in Colombo on Thursday.
The two-test series ended 1-1.
Scores: New Zealand 412 (R. Taylor 142, K. Williamson 135, D. Flynn 53; R. Herath 6-103) & 194-9 declared (R. Taylor 74; R. Herath 3-67) v Sri Lanka 244 (T. Samaraweera 76; T. Southee 5-62, T. Boult 4-42) & 195 all out (A. Mathews 84; T. Boult 3-33, T. Southee 3-58) (Compiled by Sudipto Ganguly; editing by Amlan Chakraborty)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Kerry seeks Qatari, Turkish help to find Israeli soldier
- UPDATE 4-African leaders agree steps to fight runaway Ebola outbreak
- India says WTO deal not dead, can sign in Sept if concerns addressed
- UPDATE 3-Ugandan court overturns anti-gay law that halted Western aid
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling
England fast bowler James Anderson and India all-rounder Ravindra Jadeja have been found not guilty of breaching the International Cricket Council (ICC) code of conduct and are free to play in next week's fourth test. Full Article