New Zealand beat Sri Lanka by 167 runs in 2nd test - result
REUTERS - New Zealand beat Sri Lanka by 167 runs on the fifth day of the second and final test in Colombo on Thursday.
The two-test series ended 1-1.
Scores: New Zealand 412 (R. Taylor 142, K. Williamson 135, D. Flynn 53; R. Herath 6-103) & 194-9 declared (R. Taylor 74; R. Herath 3-67) v Sri Lanka 244 (T. Samaraweera 76; T. Southee 5-62, T. Boult 4-42) & 195 all out (A. Mathews 84; T. Boult 3-33, T. Southee 3-58) (Compiled by Sudipto Ganguly; editing by Amlan Chakraborty)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- China's Xiaomi hopes Mi 4 smartphone can take on Apple
- Jet Airways chairman says looking to restructure debts, talking to bankers
- Nifty hits record high on foreign buying, higher Asian stocks
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake' - U.S. officials
- U.N.'s Pillay says Israel may be committing war crimes
Bhuvneshwar Kumar looks like he came straight out of junior college. He has a frail build, shy disposition and an almost apologetic expression every time he beats a batsman. They are a far cry from a classic menacing pacer that India hopes he’ll one day become. Full Article