New Zealand beat Sri Lanka by 167 runs in 2nd test - result
REUTERS - New Zealand beat Sri Lanka by 167 runs on the fifth day of the second and final test in Colombo on Thursday.
The two-test series ended 1-1.
Scores: New Zealand 412 (R. Taylor 142, K. Williamson 135, D. Flynn 53; R. Herath 6-103) & 194-9 declared (R. Taylor 74; R. Herath 3-67) v Sri Lanka 244 (T. Samaraweera 76; T. Southee 5-62, T. Boult 4-42) & 195 all out (A. Mathews 84; T. Boult 3-33, T. Southee 3-58) (Compiled by Sudipto Ganguly; editing by Amlan Chakraborty)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Russia can run on empty for a year if sanctions block new bonds
- Mumbai hit by big power cuts after technical glitch at Tata Power unit
- Rupee sees biggest fall in three weeks on broad dollar gains
- 100 days of Modi: Good for business, not so good for marginalised groups
Shikhar Dhawan smashed a six to seal a crushing nine-wicket victory over hapless England in the fourth one-day international in Birmingham on Tuesday. Full Article