New Zealand beat Sri Lanka by 167 runs in 2nd test - result
REUTERS - New Zealand beat Sri Lanka by 167 runs on the fifth day of the second and final test in Colombo on Thursday.
The two-test series ended 1-1.
Scores: New Zealand 412 (R. Taylor 142, K. Williamson 135, D. Flynn 53; R. Herath 6-103) & 194-9 declared (R. Taylor 74; R. Herath 3-67) v Sri Lanka 244 (T. Samaraweera 76; T. Southee 5-62, T. Boult 4-42) & 195 all out (A. Mathews 84; T. Boult 3-33, T. Southee 3-58) (Compiled by Sudipto Ganguly; editing by Amlan Chakraborty)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Avalanche kills at least 12 guides in deadliest incident on Mount Everest
- UPDATE 10-Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide
- Avalanche kills at least 12 guides in deadliest incident on Mount Everest
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide
Monte Carlo Masters
Rafael Nadal's 30-match claycourt winning streak ended on Friday when the world number one was stunned 7-6(1) 6-4 by fellow Spaniard David Ferrer who executed a perfect game plan to reach the Monte Carlo Masters semi-finals. Full Article