New Zealand beat Sri Lanka by 167 runs in 2nd test - result
REUTERS - New Zealand beat Sri Lanka by 167 runs on the fifth day of the second and final test in Colombo on Thursday.
The two-test series ended 1-1.
Scores: New Zealand 412 (R. Taylor 142, K. Williamson 135, D. Flynn 53; R. Herath 6-103) & 194-9 declared (R. Taylor 74; R. Herath 3-67) v Sri Lanka 244 (T. Samaraweera 76; T. Southee 5-62, T. Boult 4-42) & 195 all out (A. Mathews 84; T. Boult 3-33, T. Southee 3-58) (Compiled by Sudipto Ganguly; editing by Amlan Chakraborty)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Pizza chain Sbarro files for bankruptcy protection
- U.S. top court declines to hear 'I (heart sign) boobies' case
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- Evidence so far does not point to attack on Malaysian plane - sources
- Allianz lead insurer and Willis broker for Malaysia Airlines
Track star Oscar Pistorius, on trial for the murder of his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp, wept and vomited into a bucket in a South African courtroom on Monday after hearing graphic details from her autopsy. Full Article