MARKET EYE-Cinemax India gains as PVR looks to buy stake
* Shares in Cinemax India Ltd gain 5 percent after PVR Ltd said on Tuesday it was in talks with promoters of Cinemax India to buy their shares. However, no definitive agreement has been entered into. * Dealers say the market had a whiff of this announcement, resulting in a 121.6 percent rise in the stock price in November, as of Tuesday's close. * Shares in PVR also gain 2.6 percent. (email@example.com /; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- UPDATE 7-Apple's Cook: "I'm proud to be gay"
- UPDATE 1-Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- Bike-riding US nurse defies Ebola quarantine, on collision course with governor
- Apple's Cook: "I'm proud to be gay"
India's universal health plan that aims to offer guaranteed benefits to a sixth of the world's population will cost an estimated 1.6 trillion rupees ($26 billion) over the next four years, a senior health ministry official said. Full Article