India to grow 6.5 percent in 2013: Goldman Sachs
MUMBAI (Reuters) - India's economic growth is likely to accelerate to 6.5 percent in 2013 backed by favourable external sector demand outlook and a pick-up in domestic reforms, Goldman Sachs said in a report on Thursday.
The Indian economy is likely to grow at 7.2 percent in 2014, compared with 5.4 percent in 2012, the report said.
According to a Reuters poll, India's economy expanded near its slowest pace in three years in the quarter to September at 5.4 percent.
(Reporting by Neha Dasgupta; Editing by Gopakumar Warrier)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 1-Teen who stowed away on flight to Hawaii remains hospitalized
- REFILE-Divers feel with their hands for corpses in cold depths of South Korean ferry
- Comcast nears deal with Charter on $18-$20 bln in divestitures -source
- Rupee weakens past 61/dollar to one-month low
- Malaysia flight's co-pilot tried to make cellphone call - report