Egypt suspends flights to Damascus over security
CAIRO (Reuters) - EgyptAir is suspending all its flights to Damascus because of the "deterioration of the security situation" around the airport, Egypt's official news agency reported on Thursday.
The next flight to the Syrian capital, which had been due to depart on Friday, would now not fly, the agency said.
(Reporting by Ali Abdelatti and Yasmine Saleh; Writing by Edmund Blair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- US STOCKS-Dow, S&P 500 end at record highs; BoJ move adds fuel to rally
- Judge rejects strict limits on U.S. nurse who treated Ebola patients |
- 'Plastic' Halloween skulls found in Connecticut are human remains
- Judge rejects strict limits on U.S. nurse who treated Ebola patients
- Protests force out Burkina president, soldiers vie for power
A passenger spaceship being developed by Richard Branson’s Virgin Galactic company crashed during a test flight on Friday near the Mojave Air and Space Port in California, killing one pilot and seriously injuring the other, officials said. Full Article