Bharti Infratel IPO band set at 210-240 rupees/share
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Bharti Infratel Ltd, the telecommunications tower unit of top Indian phone carrier Bharti Airtel Ltd(BRTI.NS), has set a price band of 210 rupees to 240 rupees a share for its initial public offering, the firm said on Friday.
The issue, which will open on December 10 for cornerstone investors and close on December 14, will raise about 45.34 billion rupees at the upper end of the price band.
The offering - 188.9 million shares or 10 percent of Bharti Infratel - is set to be India's biggest IPO in two years after state-run Coal India Ltd(COAL.NS) raised $3.5 billion in October 2010. (Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy; Editing by Daniel Magnowski)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 1-Microsoft lays off 2,100, axes Silicon Valley research
- UPDATE 4-JetBlue flight makes emergency landing at California airport, 4 hurt
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- UPDATE 2-Two small Russian banks taken off Canada sanctions list
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance
China is not a warlike nation, President Xi Jinping said on Thursday, during a rare trip to neighbour India that was dominated by a standoff on a barren Himalayan plateau between soldiers from the world's two most populous nations. Full Article | Slideshow
Obama to nominate Indian-American Richard Verma as India ambassador - congressional source. Full Article