Bharti Infratel IPO band set at 210-240 rupees/share
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Bharti Infratel Ltd, the telecommunications tower unit of top Indian phone carrier Bharti Airtel Ltd(BRTI.NS), has set a price band of 210 rupees to 240 rupees a share for its initial public offering, the firm said on Friday.
The issue, which will open on December 10 for cornerstone investors and close on December 14, will raise about 45.34 billion rupees at the upper end of the price band.
The offering - 188.9 million shares or 10 percent of Bharti Infratel - is set to be India's biggest IPO in two years after state-run Coal India Ltd(COAL.NS) raised $3.5 billion in October 2010. (Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy; Editing by Daniel Magnowski)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 9-Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- Japan will conduct Pacific whale hunt in wake of court ruling
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide
- Mediterranean diet may slow diabetes progression
Nitin Gadkari, former president of the Bharatiya Janata Party and a member of the BJP’s manifesto committee, speaks to Reuters. Here are the edited excerpts. Full Article