Bharti Infratel IPO band set at 210-240 rupees/share
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Bharti Infratel Ltd, the telecommunications tower unit of top Indian phone carrier Bharti Airtel Ltd(BRTI.NS), has set a price band of 210 rupees to 240 rupees a share for its initial public offering, the firm said on Friday.
The issue, which will open on December 10 for cornerstone investors and close on December 14, will raise about 45.34 billion rupees at the upper end of the price band.
The offering - 188.9 million shares or 10 percent of Bharti Infratel - is set to be India's biggest IPO in two years after state-run Coal India Ltd(COAL.NS) raised $3.5 billion in October 2010. (Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy; Editing by Daniel Magnowski)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Citi to hire 100 bankers in Asia, eyes more business from smaller clients
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site
- Cricket - Moeen probed after sporting 'Save Gaza' wristbands
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border
- Israel extends Gaza ceasefire for 24 hours, Hamas rejects terms
India's largest cigarette maker ITC Ltd on Tuesday said first-quarter net profit grew 16 percent, lagging forecasts although sales beat market expectations. Full Article
With PlayStation network, Sony goes back to the future in search of revival Full Article