Idea falls on profit taking, loss in market share
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Idea Cellular(IDEA.NS) fall 3.2 percent on profit-taking after rising 16.12 percent in November as of Thursday's close versus a gain of 3.6 percent in Nifty.
Dealers say the reduction in regulatory uncertainty after lower-than-expected receipts in the 2G auction helped the stock gain in November but it's priced in.
UBS said in a report on Thursday that as per the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India's (TRAI) September quarter revenue report, Idea lost market share in all circles.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Special Report: Why Madrid's poor fear Goldman Sachs and Blackstone
- Gold sales jump about 20 pct for Diwali - trade body
- Three major nations absent as China launches W.Bank rival in Asia
- ISL probes allegation of assault on Pires
- UPDATE 4-Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea
The latest Reuters poll of 20 economists taken over the past week shows Asia's third-largest economy will likely grow 5.5 percent this fiscal year and 6.4 percent the next, slightly better than 5.3 percent and 6.3 percent expected in the July poll. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article