Idea falls on profit taking, loss in market share
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Idea Cellular(IDEA.NS) fall 3.2 percent on profit-taking after rising 16.12 percent in November as of Thursday's close versus a gain of 3.6 percent in Nifty.
Dealers say the reduction in regulatory uncertainty after lower-than-expected receipts in the 2G auction helped the stock gain in November but it's priced in.
UBS said in a report on Thursday that as per the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India's (TRAI) September quarter revenue report, Idea lost market share in all circles.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote but demand new powers
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip
- India TV anchor's number is up after naming China's Xi 'Eleven'
- Infosys partners with China's Huawei for cloud-based services
Scotland has chosen to stay in the United Kingdom, spurning independence in a historic referendum that had worried allies and investors, results showed on Friday with more than two thirds of the vote declared. Full Article
Obama to nominate Indian-American Richard Verma as India ambassador - congressional source. Full Article