Idea falls on profit taking, loss in market share
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Idea Cellular(IDEA.NS) fall 3.2 percent on profit-taking after rising 16.12 percent in November as of Thursday's close versus a gain of 3.6 percent in Nifty.
Dealers say the reduction in regulatory uncertainty after lower-than-expected receipts in the 2G auction helped the stock gain in November but it's priced in.
UBS said in a report on Thursday that as per the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India's (TRAI) September quarter revenue report, Idea lost market share in all circles.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Computer spying malware uncovered with 'stealth' features - Symantec
- India approves $2.6 bln mounted gun purchase - official
- Suicide bomber kills 45 at volleyball match in Afghanistan
- 'Hunger Games' tops U.S. box office with $123 million opening
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip - report
India approved on Saturday the purchase of 814 mounted gun systems for the army at a cost of 157.5 billion rupees ($2.55 billion), a defence ministry spokesman said. Full Article