Idea falls on profit taking, loss in market share
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Idea Cellular(IDEA.NS) fall 3.2 percent on profit-taking after rising 16.12 percent in November as of Thursday's close versus a gain of 3.6 percent in Nifty.
Dealers say the reduction in regulatory uncertainty after lower-than-expected receipts in the 2G auction helped the stock gain in November but it's priced in.
UBS said in a report on Thursday that as per the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India's (TRAI) September quarter revenue report, Idea lost market share in all circles.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-MasterCard, Visa form group to push for better card security
- Exclusive - Pimco's Gross declares El-Erian is 'trying to undermine me'
- UPDATE 4-Ted Turner rushed to clinic in Argentina with appendicitis-media
- UPDATE 3-Turkish president rejects Facebook, YouTube ban over wiretaps
- CEO in apparent suicide was bitcoin fan, had other issues, too
Sahara’s investment programmes include schemes that are similar to a typical Indian bank’s fixed or recurring deposits. But the arrest of the company's chief Subrata Roy last week and the court case over an outlawed bond scheme are raising fears among some investors who worry they will not get their money back. Full Article