Idea falls on profit taking, loss in market share
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Idea Cellular(IDEA.NS) fall 3.2 percent on profit-taking after rising 16.12 percent in November as of Thursday's close versus a gain of 3.6 percent in Nifty.
Dealers say the reduction in regulatory uncertainty after lower-than-expected receipts in the 2G auction helped the stock gain in November but it's priced in.
UBS said in a report on Thursday that as per the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India's (TRAI) September quarter revenue report, Idea lost market share in all circles.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- UPDATE 3-Soccer-English premier league results and standings
- Mourinho thanks officials after contentious penalty sinks Chelsea
- Surrender talks set with separatists in Ukraine as standoff lasts into Easter
- Calls to U.S. poison centers involving e-cigarettes jump - CDC
Nitin Gadkari, former president of the Bharatiya Janata Party and a member of the BJP’s manifesto committee, speaks to Reuters. Here are the edited excerpts. Full Article
Turning smog into jewels - a Dutch designer's solution to Beijing's pollution. Video