Forex reserves at $294.98 bln on Nov 23: RBI
MUMBAI (Reuters) - India's foreign exchange reserves were at $294.98 billion as of November 23 compared with $293.53 billion in the previous week, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) said in its weekly statistical supplement on Friday.
Changes in foreign currency assets, expressed in dollar terms, include the effect of appreciation or depreciation of other currencies held in its reserves, the RBI said.
Foreign exchange reserves include India's Reserve Tranche position in the International Monetary Fund (IMF).
(Reporting by Neha Dasgupta; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack
- UPDATE 5-GM hires law firms it works with to probe recall response
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack - sources
- Snowden: Proposed NSA reforms vindicate my data leaks |
- China deploys 10 satellites to help in search for Malaysia jet
MISSING MALAYSIAN PLANE
The so-far fruitless search for a missing Malaysian airliner entered its fourth day, as sources in Europe, the United States and Asia voiced growing scepticism that the flight lost 239 people on board was the target of an attack. Full Article