Drug Safety Settlement
Japanese drugmaker Daiichi Sankyo Co, which bought control of Ranbaxy Laboratories in 2008, said it believes unnamed former shareholders of the company hid information regarding U.S. regulatory probes into Ranbaxy. Full Article
- Gold slips after Bernanke hints at slowing bond buys
- FBI says man shot dead while being questioned about Boston bombings
- British soldier hacked to death in suspected Islamist attack
- Soldier hacked to death in London in suspected Islamist attack
- Short story writer Lydia Davis wins Man Booker International fiction prize
Confused while buying stocks? Get buy, sell or hold recommendations from VantageTrade. Full Coverage
Forex reserves at $294.98 bln on Nov 23: RBI
MUMBAI (Reuters) - India's foreign exchange reserves were at $294.98 billion as of November 23 compared with $293.53 billion in the previous week, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) said in its weekly statistical supplement on Friday.
Changes in foreign currency assets, expressed in dollar terms, include the effect of appreciation or depreciation of other currencies held in its reserves, the RBI said.
Foreign exchange reserves include India's Reserve Tranche position in the International Monetary Fund (IMF).
(Reporting by Neha Dasgupta; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this