Luxottica buys France's Alain Mikli for 90 million euros
MILAN (Reuters) - Italy's Luxottica (LUX.MI), the world's biggest premium eyewear maker, said on Friday it had signed a deal to buy French luxury eyewear maker Alain Mikli for around 90 million euros ($117 million).
The deal strengthens Luxottica's luxury brands portfolio, the company added in a statement.
In 2011 Alain Mikli posted net sales of about 60 million euros.
(Reporting By Danilo Masoni, editing by Francesca Landini)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Alabama man claims penis was amputated by mistake
- Russian military likely reluctant participants in Ukraine-US general
- UPDATE 2-U.S. says Russia firing artillery over border at Ukraine military
- India blocks WTO deal on customs rules as deadline nears
- UPDATE 4-Liberian man in Lagos being tested for Ebola