Luxottica buys France's Alain Mikli for 90 million euros
MILAN (Reuters) - Italy's Luxottica (LUX.MI), the world's biggest premium eyewear maker, said on Friday it had signed a deal to buy French luxury eyewear maker Alain Mikli for around 90 million euros ($117 million).
The deal strengthens Luxottica's luxury brands portfolio, the company added in a statement.
In 2011 Alain Mikli posted net sales of about 60 million euros.
(Reporting By Danilo Masoni, editing by Francesca Landini)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-MasterCard, Visa form group to push for better card security
- Exclusive - Pimco's Gross declares El-Erian is 'trying to undermine me'
- UPDATE 3-Ted Turner rushed to clinic in Argentina with appendicitis-media
- UPDATE 3-Turkish president rejects Facebook, YouTube ban over wiretaps
- CEO in apparent suicide was bitcoin fan, had other issues, too