Bangladesh beat West Indies in second ODI
KHULNA, Bangladesh (Reuters) - Bangladesh beat West Indies by 160 runs in the second one-day international at the Sheikh Abu Naser Stadium in Khulna, Bangladesh on Sunday.
Scores: Bangladesh 292-6 in 50 overs (Anamul Haque 120, Mushfiqur Rahim 79; Ravi Rampaul 5-49) v West Indies 132 all out in 31.1 overs (Abdur Razzak 3-19, Sohag Gazi 3-21) (Reporting by Azad Majumder. Editing by Patrick Johnston)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria - monitor
- Lax security in focus after attack at Canada's parliament
- India hope to get boxer Sarita Devi's suspension reversed
- Apple CEO says to add 25 stores in China within two years - Sina
Chelsea face the prospect of having Didier Drogba as their only fit striker for their visit to Manchester United on Sunday in what is usually one of the standout matches of the Premier League season. Full Article