Bangladesh beat West Indies in second ODI
KHULNA, Bangladesh (Reuters) - Bangladesh beat West Indies by 160 runs in the second one-day international at the Sheikh Abu Naser Stadium in Khulna, Bangladesh on Sunday.
Scores: Bangladesh 292-6 in 50 overs (Anamul Haque 120, Mushfiqur Rahim 79; Ravi Rampaul 5-49) v West Indies 132 all out in 31.1 overs (Abdur Razzak 3-19, Sohag Gazi 3-21) (Reporting by Azad Majumder. Editing by Patrick Johnston)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Microsoft names next operating system 'Windows 10'
- Exclusive - India set to run out of critical free drug for HIV/AIDS programme
- Column: Why work with Modi? It’s the economy, stupid
- Obama, Modi work to deepen improving U.S.-India ties
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day
M.C. Mary Kom gave India's battered boxing team something to celebrate when she won the women's flyweight gold medal at the Asian Games on Wednesday. Full Article