Car bomb kills 15 in Syria's central Homs
BEIRUT (Reuters) - A car bomb exploded in Syria's central city of Homs on Sunday, killing at least 15 people, Syria's state news agency SANA said.
At least 24 others were wounded, with some of them in critical condition, and many nearby residential buildings were damaged in the blast, SANA said.
(Reporting by Erika Solomon; Editing by Pravin Char)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Boxer Sarita Devi faces action after refusing medal at Asian Games
- Brookfield wins Revel Casino auction, but loser vows to fight
- CANADA STOCKS-TSX fall gets deeper as financial, energy shares drag
- UPDATE 2-EU-Russia gas duel deepens with Slovakia supply cut
- Billionaire Detroit business leader says "blight is like a cancer"
Hong Kong's leader is willing to let pro-democracy demonstrations blocking large areas of the city go on for weeks if necessary, a source close to him said, while defiant protesters vowed they would not budge. Full Article | Video
Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border. Full Article
Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold. Full Article