Car bomb kills 15 in Syria's central Homs
BEIRUT (Reuters) - A car bomb exploded in Syria's central city of Homs on Sunday, killing at least 15 people, Syria's state news agency SANA said.
At least 24 others were wounded, with some of them in critical condition, and many nearby residential buildings were damaged in the blast, SANA said.
(Reporting by Erika Solomon; Editing by Pravin Char)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 10-Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide
- UPDATE 3-Avalanche kills at least 12 guides in deadliest incident on Mount Everest
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide
- Mediterranean diet may slow diabetes progression
Armed pro-Russian separatists in eastern Ukraine said on Friday they were not bound by an international deal ordering them to disarm and would not move out of public buildings they have seized until the Kiev government stepped down. Full Article