Car bomb kills 15 in Syria's central Homs
BEIRUT (Reuters) - A car bomb exploded in Syria's central city of Homs on Sunday, killing at least 15 people, Syria's state news agency SANA said.
At least 24 others were wounded, with some of them in critical condition, and many nearby residential buildings were damaged in the blast, SANA said.
(Reporting by Erika Solomon; Editing by Pravin Char)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Haemorrhaging talent, Infosys' new CEO allows staff to use Twitter, Facebook
- UPDATE 3-Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on militants in Syria
- Chinese and Indian troops in Himalayan standoff
- Australia counter-terror police kill man after two officers stabbed