Car bomb kills 15 in Syria's central Homs
BEIRUT (Reuters) - A car bomb exploded in Syria's central city of Homs on Sunday, killing at least 15 people, Syria's state news agency SANA said.
At least 24 others were wounded, with some of them in critical condition, and many nearby residential buildings were damaged in the blast, SANA said.
(Reporting by Erika Solomon; Editing by Pravin Char)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Wall Street finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two dead, four wounded after student opens fire at Washington state school
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- WHO vaccines boss signs up as Ebola trial guinea pig
New York and New Jersey will automatically quarantine medical workers returning from Ebola-hit West African countries and the U.S. government is considering the same step after a doctor who treated patients in Guinea came back infected, officials said. Full Article | Slideshow
Kurds reject Erdogan report of deal with Syrian rebels to aid besieged Kobani. Full Article