Car bomb kills 15 in Syria's central Homs
BEIRUT (Reuters) - A car bomb exploded in Syria's central city of Homs on Sunday, killing at least 15 people, Syria's state news agency SANA said.
At least 24 others were wounded, with some of them in critical condition, and many nearby residential buildings were damaged in the blast, SANA said.
(Reporting by Erika Solomon; Editing by Pravin Char)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip - report
- Bill Cosby says he does not have to 'answer to innuendos': report
- Pakistani family sentenced to death over "honour killing" outside court
- Volunteer snow shovelers hit Buffalo streets as flooding fears rise |
- Video streaming service Aereo files for bankruptcy
U.S. President Barack Obama will attend India's Republic Day celebrations in January as chief guest, a sign of steadily expanding ties between two countries that share concerns about China's growing power in Asia. Full Article