Car bomb kills 15 in Syria's central Homs
BEIRUT (Reuters) - A car bomb exploded in Syria's central city of Homs on Sunday, killing at least 15 people, Syria's state news agency SANA said.
At least 24 others were wounded, with some of them in critical condition, and many nearby residential buildings were damaged in the blast, SANA said.
(Reporting by Erika Solomon; Editing by Pravin Char)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel extends Gaza ceasefire for 24 hours, Hamas rejects terms
- L&T Q1 revenue $3.2 billion, beats analyst estimates
- "Lucy" box office bonanza lifts Besson fortune by $5 mln
- Australia approves Adani's $16 bln Carmichael coal project
- UPDATE 5-Hague court orders Russia to pay over $50 bln in Yukos case
The U.N. Security Council agreed on a statement on Sunday urging Israel, Palestinians and Islamist Hamas militants to implement a humanitarian truce beyond the Muslim holiday of Eid al-Fitr and engage in efforts to achieve a durable ceasefire. Full Article
Associate of dead S.Korea ferry boss arrested, children due to give evidence. Full Article