Car bomb kills 15 in Syria's central Homs
BEIRUT (Reuters) - A car bomb exploded in Syria's central city of Homs on Sunday, killing at least 15 people, Syria's state news agency SANA said.
At least 24 others were wounded, with some of them in critical condition, and many nearby residential buildings were damaged in the blast, SANA said.
(Reporting by Erika Solomon; Editing by Pravin Char)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- REFILE-Divers feel with their hands for corpses in cold depths of South Korean ferry
- UPDATE 5-Missouri executes convicted killer in 1993 cattle-stealing plot
- Rupee weakens past 61/dollar to one-month low
- China shares down, Aussie drops after inflation data
- Teen who stowed away on Hawaii flight resting in hospital
Australia vows to keep searching to solve missing Malayasian plane mystery. Full Article
Ukraine president calls for new anti-rebel offensive as crisis deal falters. Full Article