Car bomb kills 15 in Syria's central Homs
BEIRUT (Reuters) - A car bomb exploded in Syria's central city of Homs on Sunday, killing at least 15 people, Syria's state news agency SANA said.
At least 24 others were wounded, with some of them in critical condition, and many nearby residential buildings were damaged in the blast, SANA said.
(Reporting by Erika Solomon; Editing by Pravin Char)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- NATO to create new "spearhead" force to respond to crises
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- EU seeks rivals' feedback on Facebook, WhatsApp deal
- "We told you so" - Baltic jitters grow over former ruler Russia
Pakistani soldiers and paramilitary forces secured the headquarters of the state television channel PTV in Islamabad on Monday after a crowd of anti-government protesters stormed the building and took the channel off the air. Full Article