BEIRUT (Reuters) - A car bomb exploded in Syria's central city of Homs on Sunday, killing at least 15 people, Syria's state news agency SANA said.
At least 24 others were wounded, with some of them in critical condition, and many nearby residential buildings were damaged in the blast, SANA said.
(Reporting by Erika Solomon; Editing by Pravin Char)
Trending On Reuters
Major powers and Iran were closer to a preliminary accord on reining in Tehran's nuclear programme as marathon talks ran into Wednesday, but they hit an impasse over key details such as the lifting of U.N. sanctions and Iran's future atomic research. Full Article
- Video shows last seconds of Germanwings flight before crash - Bild
- Prosecutor dies of wounds after Istanbul hostage shootout
- Malaysia rejects jailed opposition leader's petition for royal pardon
- Lufthansa flight school knew of crash pilot's depression
- Explosion at Yemen factory kills at least 25 - residents, medics
Indian firms mock gender diversity as boardroom deadline passes - analysts Full Article