BEIRUT A car bomb exploded in Syria's central city of Homs on Sunday, killing at least 15 people, Syria's state news agency SANA said.
At least 24 others were wounded, with some of them in critical condition, and many nearby residential buildings were damaged in the blast, SANA said.
(Reporting by Erika Solomon; Editing by Pravin Char)
Trending On Reuters
More than 100 people were feared dead after a military transport plane ploughed into a residential area shortly after take-off in northern Indonesia on Tuesday, in what may be the deadliest accident yet for an air force with a long history of crashes. Full Article | Video
- U.S. spy agency wiretapped two French finance ministers - Wikileaks
- Car bomb in Yemeni capital hits mourners, dozens wounded
- Islamic State seen as potent force a year after caliphate declaration - Pentagon
- Amnesty slams Egypt over arrests of youths
- Man sets himself alight on Japan bullet train, second passenger dies - media
India's infrastructure output rebounds in May, posts fastest growth in 6 months. Full Article