Morgan Stanley raises India's FY13 GDP forecast to 5.4 pct
MUMBAI Dec 3 (Reuters) - Morgan Stanley has raised India's FY13 GDP growth forecast to 5.4 percent from 5.1 percent, citing better-than-expected GDP growth for the September quarter and also the stabilization in non-agriculture growth indicators.
India's economy grew 5.3 percent from a year earlier in the July-September period, provisional GDP data showed on Friday.
The investment bank also said it thinks non-agriculture GDP growth has bottomed. (Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Jijo Jacob)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Delhi's rubble-strewn Connaught Place mirrors Congress' election struggle
- Short-term fix eyed for another problem with U.S. healthcare website
- Bullion smuggling outstrips narcotics to feed gold habit
- Temperature limit too high to avoid climate change - study
- Miley Cyrus, Arias murder trial top Yahoo's 2013 searches
The broken paving stones and exposed cables that mar the neo-Georgian grandeur of India's prime shopping precinct give a glimpse into why the ruling Congress party might struggle to hold on to the capital Delhi in a local election on Wednesday. Full Article