Morgan Stanley raises India's FY13 GDP forecast to 5.4 pct
MUMBAI Dec 3 (Reuters) - Morgan Stanley has raised India's FY13 GDP growth forecast to 5.4 percent from 5.1 percent, citing better-than-expected GDP growth for the September quarter and also the stabilization in non-agriculture growth indicators.
India's economy grew 5.3 percent from a year earlier in the July-September period, provisional GDP data showed on Friday.
The investment bank also said it thinks non-agriculture GDP growth has bottomed. (Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Jijo Jacob)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- TCS, Mitsubishi to form software services company
- Bangalore-bound Malaysian plane lands safely after landing gear scare
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- Bangalore-bound Malaysia Airlines plane turns back after tyre burst on takeoff
- RIL telecoms unit in tower lease pact with ATC
Iron Ore Mining
Bangalore-bound Malaysia Airlines plane turns back after tyre burst on takeoff Full Article