MphasiS shares jump after Digital Risk buy
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in MphasiS Ltd (MBFL.NS) rose as much as 6.1 percent after the company, a unit of Hewlett-Packard Co (HPQ.N), agreed to buy U.S.-based Digital Risk LLC, a mortgage management specialist, for $175 million.
MphasiS said in a statement that Digital Risk is expected to register revenues of $127 million in CY2012.
The company has maintained that it would be looking at acquisitions to utilize the huge cash and cash equivalents of 23 billion rupees on the books.
Shares up 4.24 percent at 404.60 rupees.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Indiana police charge suspect who may have killed for decades
- Oil falls below $86 as oversupply, global economy worries weigh
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
- UPDATE 2-Texas investor Sam Wyly files for bankruptcy after losing SEC fraud case
- UPDATE 6-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
Jindal Steel and Power gains 7 percent, while Hindalco Industries is up 2.2 percent. India said on Monday it would auction off coal blocks after the Supreme Court cancelled allocations in August. Full Article | Related Story
Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow plane accident - airport spokeswoman. Full Article