MphasiS shares jump after Digital Risk buy
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in MphasiS Ltd (MBFL.NS) rose as much as 6.1 percent after the company, a unit of Hewlett-Packard Co (HPQ.N), agreed to buy U.S.-based Digital Risk LLC, a mortgage management specialist, for $175 million.
MphasiS said in a statement that Digital Risk is expected to register revenues of $127 million in CY2012.
The company has maintained that it would be looking at acquisitions to utilize the huge cash and cash equivalents of 23 billion rupees on the books.
Shares up 4.24 percent at 404.60 rupees.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Sensex hits record high as BJP wins state polls
- Nokia offers $369 mln deposit to unfreeze Indian assets
- Anti-corruption crusader Kejriwal stuns Indian politics with election surge
- Singapore's 'Little India' hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested
- BJP aims to ride momentum for 2014 after big state wins
The BJP vowed on Monday to seize the momentum from a string of big state poll victories and smooth the tough job of broadening its appeal beyond traditional northern strongholds in time for a national election next year. Full Article