MphasiS shares jump after Digital Risk buy
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in MphasiS Ltd (MBFL.NS) rose as much as 6.1 percent after the company, a unit of Hewlett-Packard Co (HPQ.N), agreed to buy U.S.-based Digital Risk LLC, a mortgage management specialist, for $175 million.
MphasiS said in a statement that Digital Risk is expected to register revenues of $127 million in CY2012.
The company has maintained that it would be looking at acquisitions to utilize the huge cash and cash equivalents of 23 billion rupees on the books.
Shares up 4.24 percent at 404.60 rupees.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Google's Pichai to oversee major products and services
- Modi takes tea, but no questions, in first press event as PM
- UPDATE 2-Motor racing-Caterham and Marussia to miss next races - Ecclestone
- UPDATE 1-UK's Labour suffers setback as leader in Scotland quits
The latest Reuters poll of 20 economists taken over the past week shows Asia's third-largest economy will likely grow 5.5 percent this fiscal year and 6.4 percent the next, slightly better than 5.3 percent and 6.3 percent expected in the July poll. Full Article
Euro zone risks "relapse into recession" without structural reforms - Draghi. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article