MphasiS shares jump after Digital Risk buy
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in MphasiS Ltd (MBFL.NS) rose as much as 6.1 percent after the company, a unit of Hewlett-Packard Co (HPQ.N), agreed to buy U.S.-based Digital Risk LLC, a mortgage management specialist, for $175 million.
MphasiS said in a statement that Digital Risk is expected to register revenues of $127 million in CY2012.
The company has maintained that it would be looking at acquisitions to utilize the huge cash and cash equivalents of 23 billion rupees on the books.
Shares up 4.24 percent at 404.60 rupees.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. diplomats' return to Libya could be more hazardous than exit
- Australia approves Adani's $16 bln Carmichael coal project
- Analysis - Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors
- Israel extends Gaza ceasefire for 24 hours, Hamas rejects terms
- Reliance Power to buy Jaiprakash's hydropower business
The Australian government on Monday approved Indian firm Adani Mining Pty Ltd's $15.5 billion Carmichael coal and rail project in Queensland, subject to strict conditions to protect groundwater. Full Article