MphasiS shares jump after Digital Risk buy
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in MphasiS Ltd (MBFL.NS) rose as much as 6.1 percent after the company, a unit of Hewlett-Packard Co (HPQ.N), agreed to buy U.S.-based Digital Risk LLC, a mortgage management specialist, for $175 million.
MphasiS said in a statement that Digital Risk is expected to register revenues of $127 million in CY2012.
The company has maintained that it would be looking at acquisitions to utilize the huge cash and cash equivalents of 23 billion rupees on the books.
Shares up 4.24 percent at 404.60 rupees.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Miss America defends student suspended for asking her to prom
- UPDATE 3-Soccer-English premier league results and standings
- Calls to U.S. poison centers involving e-cigarettes jump - CDC
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter
Nitin Gadkari, former president of the Bharatiya Janata Party and a member of the BJP’s manifesto committee, speaks to Reuters. Here are the edited excerpts. Full Article
Turning smog into jewels - a Dutch designer's solution to Beijing's pollution. Video