MphasiS shares jump after Digital Risk buy
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in MphasiS Ltd (MBFL.NS) rose as much as 6.1 percent after the company, a unit of Hewlett-Packard Co (HPQ.N), agreed to buy U.S.-based Digital Risk LLC, a mortgage management specialist, for $175 million.
MphasiS said in a statement that Digital Risk is expected to register revenues of $127 million in CY2012.
The company has maintained that it would be looking at acquisitions to utilize the huge cash and cash equivalents of 23 billion rupees on the books.
Shares up 4.24 percent at 404.60 rupees.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Rihanna, CBS bench opening number for Thursday football
- Apple iPhone 6 pre-orders hit record 4 million on first day
- Google launches $105 Android One; eyes low-price smartphone boom
- Coke, J&J join big corporations behind new employee wellness push
- Citing security threat, Obama expands U.S. role fighting Ebola
India will decide on ending government control on diesel pricing after elections in two states next month, an oil ministry source said, even though local prices of the fuel are currently higher than the global rates, making a case for a cut in retail prices. Full Article
India says to defend China border after standoff ahead of Xi visit. Full Article
Climate smart farmers get tech savvy to save India's bread basket. Full Article