MphasiS shares jump after Digital Risk buy
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in MphasiS Ltd (MBFL.NS) rose as much as 6.1 percent after the company, a unit of Hewlett-Packard Co (HPQ.N), agreed to buy U.S.-based Digital Risk LLC, a mortgage management specialist, for $175 million.
MphasiS said in a statement that Digital Risk is expected to register revenues of $127 million in CY2012.
The company has maintained that it would be looking at acquisitions to utilize the huge cash and cash equivalents of 23 billion rupees on the books.
Shares up 4.24 percent at 404.60 rupees.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Health workers strike at Sierra Leone Ebola hospital
- U.S. planes strike militants near Iraq's Amerli, airdrop aid
- Modi seeks Japan's help for 'inclusive vision' on first big trip
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions
A day after the best economic growth figures in more than two years greeted Prime Minister Narendra Modi's first three months in office, the finance minister on Saturday predicted faster growth to come. Full Article
Exclusive: Reliance plans $13 billion projects including new refinery. Full Article