Network18 to sell stake in Newswire18 for 900 million rupees
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Network18 Media & Investments Ltd(NEFI.NS) will sell its shareholding in news provider Newswire18, the company said in a statement to the stock exchange, in a deal worth 900 million rupees.
The stake has been sold to Samara Capital.
(Reporting by Henry Foy; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel intensifies Gaza assault, Egyptians revise truce plan
- Obama says strains over Ukraine not leading to new Cold War with Russia
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Senate shortens transport extension, sets up clash with House
- Chinese police shoot dead dozens after attack in Xinjiang
- In rare move, Canada accuses Chinese of trying to hack govt network
Piramal Enterprises has tied up with Dutch pension fund APG Asset Management to invest $1 billion in Indian infrastructure companies over three years, in a move that would help indebted firms access funds to complete projects. Full Article
Finmeccanica settles with Italy prosecutors to end Indian chopper deal probe. Full Article