Network18 to sell stake in Newswire18 for 900 million rupees
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Network18 Media & Investments Ltd(NEFI.NS) will sell its shareholding in news provider Newswire18, the company said in a statement to the stock exchange, in a deal worth 900 million rupees.
The stake has been sold to Samara Capital.
(Reporting by Henry Foy; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast - source
- Rupee retreats from 7-month high as shares fall
- India halts plan to join global bond indexes, defers Euroclear - sources
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- Wild theories fill void left by missing Malaysian plane
MISSING MALAYSIAN PLANE
Malaysia's military believes a jetliner missing for almost four days turned and flew hundreds of kilometres to the west after it last made contact with civilian air traffic control off the country's east coast, a senior officer told Reuters on Tuesday. Full Article | Slideshow
India halts plan to join global bond indexes, defers Euroclear - sources. Full Article
EXCLUSIVE - India to slash Iran oil imports to meet nuclear deal parameters: sources. Full Article