Network18 to sell stake in Newswire18 for 900 million rupees
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Network18 Media & Investments Ltd(NEFI.NS) will sell its shareholding in news provider Newswire18, the company said in a statement to the stock exchange, in a deal worth 900 million rupees.
The stake has been sold to Samara Capital.
(Reporting by Henry Foy; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysian plane still missing; questions over false IDs
- UPDATE 6-Libya threatens to bomb N.Korean tanker if it ships oil from rebel port
- Australia's Wesfarmers plans A$1.12 billion insurance spinoff - report
- Michigan woman dead for six years found only after money runs out
- WRAPUP 3-Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed
PLANE GOES MISSING
A Malaysia Airlines flight carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew was presumed to have crashed off the Vietnamese coast on Saturday, and European officials said two people on board were using false identities. Full Article