Network18 to sell stake in Newswire18 for 900 million rupees
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Network18 Media & Investments Ltd(NEFI.NS) will sell its shareholding in news provider Newswire18, the company said in a statement to the stock exchange, in a deal worth 900 million rupees.
The stake has been sold to Samara Capital.
(Reporting by Henry Foy; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. Army base in Texas on lockdown after suspicious vehicle found
- India approves $2.6 bln mounted gun purchase - official
- Asia stocks jump as China, Europe step up stimulus
- Iran, powers eye extension of nuclear talks with deadline hours away
- Suicide bomber kills 45 at volleyball match in Afghanistan
The BSE Sensex and Nifty surged to record highs on Monday, tracking Asian peers which jumped on the prospect of further policy stimulus in China and Europe. Full Article