Overcoming The Gloom
K. Ramchand, managing director at one of India's biggest road builders, is doing something unusual to help dispel the gloom pervading much of the country's infrastructure sector today: bidding for new projects. Full Article
- Nigella Lawson's husband downplays photos of him grabbing her neck
- UPDATE 3-Detroit default, restructuring plan break new ground -Moody's
- Apple got up to 5,000 data requests in six months
- UPDATE 1-Saudi Arabia says MERS coronavirus kills four more
- Snowden says 'litany of lies' prompted him to leak U.S. surveillance
Confused while buying stocks? Get buy, sell or hold recommendations from VantageTrade. Full Coverage
Network18 to sell stake in Newswire18 for 900 million rupees
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Network18 Media & Investments Ltd(NEFI.NS) will sell its shareholding in news provider Newswire18, the company said in a statement to the stock exchange, in a deal worth 900 million rupees.
The stake has been sold to Samara Capital.
(Reporting by Henry Foy; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this