L&T needs to announce 54 billion rupees projects: Jefferies
Reuters Market Eye - Jefferies says Larsen & Toubro needs to announce additional projects worth 54 billion rupees this month to meet expected order flow of 180 billion rupees for the third-quarter of 2013.
The investment bank says that 15 percent on year order flow growth is "required to sustain valuations".
"We maintain that outlook for FY14E remains difficult and upside will be capped," Jefferies said in a note.
Shares of Larsen & Toubro were down 0.8 percent at 2:41 p.m.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Health workers strike at Sierra Leone Ebola hospital
- U.S. planes strike militants near Iraq's Amerli, airdrop aid
- Modi seeks Japan's help for 'inclusive vision' on first big trip
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions
A day after the best economic growth figures in more than two years greeted Prime Minister Narendra Modi's first three months in office, the finance minister on Saturday predicted faster growth to come. Full Article
Exclusive: Reliance plans $13 billion projects including new refinery. Full Article