L&T needs to announce 54 billion rupees projects: Jefferies
Reuters Market Eye - Jefferies says Larsen & Toubro needs to announce additional projects worth 54 billion rupees this month to meet expected order flow of 180 billion rupees for the third-quarter of 2013.
The investment bank says that 15 percent on year order flow growth is "required to sustain valuations".
"We maintain that outlook for FY14E remains difficult and upside will be capped," Jefferies said in a note.
Shares of Larsen & Toubro were down 0.8 percent at 2:41 p.m.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip - report
- China's rate-cut likely to hurt banks, curb new loans to small borrowers
- Pakistani family sentenced to death over "honour killing" outside court
- Hitler watercolour fetches 130,000 euros at Nuremberg auction
- Magnitude 6.8 quake hits central Japan; no tsunami warning
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has a long list of pro-growth measures to implement over the next four months, but time may have already run out to breathe enough life into the economy to meet the tough 2014/15 fiscal deficit target without cuts. Article