L&T needs to announce 54 billion rupees projects: Jefferies
Reuters Market Eye - Jefferies says Larsen & Toubro needs to announce additional projects worth 54 billion rupees this month to meet expected order flow of 180 billion rupees for the third-quarter of 2013.
The investment bank says that 15 percent on year order flow growth is "required to sustain valuations".
"We maintain that outlook for FY14E remains difficult and upside will be capped," Jefferies said in a note.
Shares of Larsen & Toubro were down 0.8 percent at 2:41 p.m.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Bangalore-bound Malaysian plane lands safely after landing gear scare
- Calls to U.S. poison centers involving e-cigarettes jump - CDC
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- UPDATE 1-Saudi Arabia announces jump in new cases of deadly MERS virus
- Mercedes, BMW chase ultra rich clients with new high end cars