L&T needs to announce 54 billion rupees projects: Jefferies
Reuters Market Eye - Jefferies says Larsen & Toubro needs to announce additional projects worth 54 billion rupees this month to meet expected order flow of 180 billion rupees for the third-quarter of 2013.
The investment bank says that 15 percent on year order flow growth is "required to sustain valuations".
"We maintain that outlook for FY14E remains difficult and upside will be capped," Jefferies said in a note.
Shares of Larsen & Toubro were down 0.8 percent at 2:41 p.m.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- In his native Alabama, Apple CEO's announcement he is gay prompts discomfort for some
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes
- SEBI piles pressure on Sahara to sell overseas hotels
- China expresses concern about Indian plan to build border posts
- Judge rejects strict limits on U.S. nurse who treated Ebola patients
Shares Hit Record
The BSE Sensex and Nifty surged to record highs for a second consecutive session on Friday after Bank of Japan's surprise expansion of its massive stimulus programme raised hopes for additional foreign inflows, boosting blue-chips such as Larsen & Toubro. Full Article
China's shadow banking sector growing rapidly, third largest in world - FSB. Full Article