Sterling hits one-month high versus dollar
LONDON Dec 4 (Reuters) - Sterling hit a one-month high versus the dollar on Tuesday as long-term investors bought the pound, adding to Monday's gains.
Sterling rose 0.2 percent to $1.6118, its highest level since Nov. 2. (Reporting by Philip Baillie, Editing by Nia Williams)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source
- EXCLUSIVE - Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Afghanistan's powerful Vice President Fahim dies
- India set to challenge U.S. for election-spending record
- Interpol says use of stolen passports on flights "of great concern"
Officials investigating the disappearance of a Malaysia Airlines jetliner with 239 people on board suspect it may have disintegrated in mid-flight, a senior source said on Sunday, as Vietnam reported a possible sighting of wreckage from the plane. Article | Exclusive