Dollar extends gains versus yen, hits session high
NEW YORK Dec 5 (Reuters) - The dollar extended gains versus the yen to hit a session peak in late morning trade on Wednesday.
The dollar rose as high as 82.42 yen on Reuters data and was last at 82.38, up 0.6 percent on the day.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Obama signs order expanding U.S. Afghanistan role - NY Times
- Sold-out Cosby show goes ahead amid sex assault claims
- Obama to be chief guest at Republic Day celebrations
- U.S., Iran discussing new ideas to break nuclear impasse - sources
- European Parliament may propose Google break-up in draft resolution
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has a long list of pro-growth measures to implement over the next four months, but time may have already run out to breathe enough life into the economy to meet the tough 2014/15 fiscal deficit target without cuts. Article