Dollar extends gains versus yen, hits session high
NEW YORK Dec 5 (Reuters) - The dollar extended gains versus the yen to hit a session peak in late morning trade on Wednesday.
The dollar rose as high as 82.42 yen on Reuters data and was last at 82.38, up 0.6 percent on the day.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 8-Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital
- Boxer Sarita Devi faces action after refusing medal at Asian Games
- Appointment of Arvind Subramanian as chief economic adviser hits Modi hurdle
- Putin says Russia wants to move to national currencies in trade
- China tells foreign countries not to meddle in Hong Kong
BACK IN JAIL
Subrata Roy, the jailed chief of India's Sahara conglomerate, is back in a cell after living in a makeshift prison office for two months as he tried to negotiate the sale of his luxury hotels, a jail official said. Full Article
Appointment of Arvind Subramanian as chief economic adviser hits Modi hurdle. Full Article
Diageo bars United Breweries from appointing independent director at United Spirits. Full Article