Dollar extends gains versus yen, hits session high
NEW YORK Dec 5 (Reuters) - The dollar extended gains versus the yen to hit a session peak in late morning trade on Wednesday.
The dollar rose as high as 82.42 yen on Reuters data and was last at 82.38, up 0.6 percent on the day.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- More quakes jolt Iceland overnight, spread to second volcano
- Modi to launch plan for every Indian household to have bank account
- Modi slams whispering campaign against Rajnath Singh
- Pakistan's prime minister resolved to ride out protests crisis
COAL BLOCK ALLOCATIONS
A Supreme Court ruling this week that India's decades-old method of granting coal mining concessions is illegal could herald much-needed reforms in a sector long dogged by the inability of state-run Coal India to raise output fast enough. Read
Modi to launch plan for every Indian household to have bank account . Full Article
Kleiner to invest in messaging startup Snapchat at near-$10 bln valuation - report. Full Article