Dollar extends gains versus yen, hits session high
NEW YORK Dec 5 (Reuters) - The dollar extended gains versus the yen to hit a session peak in late morning trade on Wednesday.
The dollar rose as high as 82.42 yen on Reuters data and was last at 82.38, up 0.6 percent on the day.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 1-Microsoft lays off 2,100, axes Silicon Valley research
- UPDATE 4-JetBlue flight makes emergency landing at California airport, 4 hurt
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- UPDATE 2-Two small Russian banks taken off Canada sanctions list
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance
China is not a warlike nation, President Xi Jinping said on Thursday, during a rare trip to neighbour India that was dominated by a standoff on a barren Himalayan plateau between soldiers from the world's two most populous nations. Full Article | Slideshow
Obama to nominate Indian-American Richard Verma as India ambassador - congressional source. Full Article