Dollar extends gains versus yen, hits session high
NEW YORK Dec 5 (Reuters) - The dollar extended gains versus the yen to hit a session peak in late morning trade on Wednesday.
The dollar rose as high as 82.42 yen on Reuters data and was last at 82.38, up 0.6 percent on the day.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 8-Divers struggle in search for South Korean ferry survivors
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- In weird Brazilian cave insects, male-female sex organs reversed
- Acid attack survivor wins millions on 'Kaun Banega Crorepati'
- Divers enter South Korean ferry in hunt for survivors
Wipro posted a 29 percent rise in its fourth-quarter net profit, beating expectations, helped by increased IT spending by its customers. For the quarter ended March 31, the company said it earned 22.27 billion rupees compared with 17.29 billion rupees a year earlier. Full Article | Full Coverage