Euro rises to one-month high versus sterling
LONDON Dec 5 (Reuters) - The euro rose to a one-month high against the pound on Wednesday, tracking a rise in the euro's gains against the dollar as European shares rose.
The euro rose to 81.460 pence, its highest level since Oct. 24. Near-term resistance was expected at the October high of 81.65 pence. (Reporting by Philip Baillie, Editing by Nia Williams)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Canada's parliament attacked near where PM Harper was speaking
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- UPDATE 2-Divided U.S. SEC adopts mortgage rule, decries lax lending
- Drugmakers to join forces to make millions of Ebola vaccine doses
- Air strikes kill around 25 Islamic State fighters in Iraq - residents
India could allow commercial coal mining by foreign companies if they set up units in the country, opening the door for global giants like Rio Tinto to access the world's fifth largest coal reserves, a source familiar with the matter said. Full Article