CORRECTED - S&P cuts Greece's long-term debt rating to 'selective default'
(Corrects prior level of Greece's rating CCC from C)
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's on Wednesday cut Greece's sovereign long-term foreign currency credit rating to "selective default" from an already low "CCC" rating.
Last week Greece and its international lenders reached a deal to lower the country's debt burden, which included a debt buyback. (Reporting by U.S. Treasury Desk)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Boxer Sarita Devi faces action after refusing medal at Asian Games
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital
- Loss of smell may be predictor of death in older adults - study
- Billionaire Detroit business leader says "blight is like a cancer"
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
India could run out of a critical medicine in its free HIV/AIDS drugs programme in three weeks due to bureaucratic bungling, a senior government official said, leaving more than 150,000 sufferers without life-saving drugs for about a month. Full Article