Credit Suisse cuts India FY13 growth forecast
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Credit Suisse has lowered India's economic growth forecast marginally to 5.9 percent from 6 percent for the fiscal year ending March.
The investment bank also reduced its growth forecast for FY14 to 6.9 percent from 7.2 percent, it said in a research note.
"This largely reflects the delayed RBI rate response, although we continue to stress that our projections are above those of the consensus," the bank said in a note.
(Reporting by Subhadip Sircar; Editing by Jijo Jacob)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Target breach could cost hundreds of millions, probe starts
- UPDATE 2-Ryan O'Neal allowed to keep Warhol portrait of Farrah Fawcett
- U.S. tries again to calm India over accused diplomat Khobragade
- UPDATE 3-'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks wider debate on tolerance
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell Khobragade dispute
The U.S. government sought to present a united front on Thursday and play down any signs of a rift between the State Department and law enforcement officials over how to handle the politically sensitive case of an Indian diplomat subjected to a strip search over alleged visa fraud. Full Article | Slideshow