Credit Suisse cuts India FY13 growth forecast
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Credit Suisse has lowered India's economic growth forecast marginally to 5.9 percent from 6 percent for the fiscal year ending March.
The investment bank also reduced its growth forecast for FY14 to 6.9 percent from 7.2 percent, it said in a research note.
"This largely reflects the delayed RBI rate response, although we continue to stress that our projections are above those of the consensus," the bank said in a note.
(Reporting by Subhadip Sircar; Editing by Jijo Jacob)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel extends Gaza ceasefire for 24 hours, Hamas rejects terms
- L&T Q1 revenue $3.2 billion, beats analyst estimates
- "Lucy" box office bonanza lifts Besson fortune by $5 mln
- Australia approves Adani's $16 bln Carmichael coal project
- UPDATE 5-Hague court orders Russia to pay over $50 bln in Yukos case
Indian conglomerate Larsen & Toubro said on Monday revenue totalled 191.23 billion Indian rupees ($3.2 billion) in the first quarter, beating analyst forecasts, after a rise in orders from international clients. Full Article