Credit Suisse cuts India FY13 growth forecast
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Credit Suisse has lowered India's economic growth forecast marginally to 5.9 percent from 6 percent for the fiscal year ending March.
The investment bank also reduced its growth forecast for FY14 to 6.9 percent from 7.2 percent, it said in a research note.
"This largely reflects the delayed RBI rate response, although we continue to stress that our projections are above those of the consensus," the bank said in a note.
(Reporting by Subhadip Sircar; Editing by Jijo Jacob)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Several Arab countries offer to join air campaign on Islamic State, say U.S. officials
- Google to launch Android One, phones to be priced at around $105
- Islamic State executes eight Sunnis in northern Iraq
- With eye on China, India to develop disputed border region
- Preview: Shinji-mania grips Dortmund ahead of Arsenal clash
India's wholesale price inflation in August eased to 3.74 percent, its lowest level in nearly five years, government data showed on Monday. Full Article
Google launches Android One in India, phones to be priced at around 6,399 rupees Full Article