Credit Suisse cuts India FY13 growth forecast
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Credit Suisse has lowered India's economic growth forecast marginally to 5.9 percent from 6 percent for the fiscal year ending March.
The investment bank also reduced its growth forecast for FY14 to 6.9 percent from 7.2 percent, it said in a research note.
"This largely reflects the delayed RBI rate response, although we continue to stress that our projections are above those of the consensus," the bank said in a note.
(Reporting by Subhadip Sircar; Editing by Jijo Jacob)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- REFILE-UPDATE 3-Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning
- Iraqi factions hit new delay in forming government
- UPDATE 3-U.S., Iran say disputes remain in nuclear talks as deadline looms
- Reuters Sports Schedule at 1400 GMT on Sunday, July 13
With the waning of the honeymoon period for the new government and a missed opportunity with Budget 2014, the markets would search for the real level. Any bounceback should be utilized to book out of high-beta stocks and hold cash for lower levels to invest in fundamentally good quality stocks with sound corporate governance, writes Ambareesh Baliga. Full Article