Nissan to recall nearly 500,000 March cars in Japan
TOKYO (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co Ltd (7201.T) intends to recall 498,793 March/Micra hatchbacks in Japan to fix a problem with the rear combination light.
No accidents or injuries have been reported due to the fault, which only occurred in cars sold in Japan, a Nissan spokesman said.
The company did not disclose any estimate of the cost of the recalls. (Reporting by Kentaro Sugiyama and James Topham; Editing by Michael Watson)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 1-Boehner erupts at conservative groups ahead of U.S. budget vote
- Republican feud boils over in U.S. budget deal fight
- UPDATE 2-Hawaii official who released Obama birth certificate dies in plane crash
- US STOCKS-Wall St drops on taper anxiety; Facebook rallies
- UPDATE 2-Bank of Canada sees rates on hold 'quite some time'