Nissan to recall nearly 500,000 March cars in Japan
TOKYO (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co Ltd (7201.T) intends to recall 498,793 March/Micra hatchbacks in Japan to fix a problem with the rear combination light.
No accidents or injuries have been reported due to the fault, which only occurred in cars sold in Japan, a Nissan spokesman said.
The company did not disclose any estimate of the cost of the recalls. (Reporting by Kentaro Sugiyama and James Topham; Editing by Michael Watson)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Odile batters Mexico's Baja resorts, knocks out power to most area
- Google launches $105 Android One; eyes low-price smartphone boom
- Hurricane Odile batters Mexico's Baja resorts, sparks looting
- UPDATE 5-Hurricane Odile batters Mexico's Baja resorts, sparks looting
- India tightens Vietnam defence, oil ties ahead of China's Xi's visit
Importing Iron Ore
An oversupplied global iron ore market may find some relief from an unlikely source as former No.3 exporter India turns into a big importer due to a cutback in domestic production. Full Article
India to decide on diesel deregulation after state polls - govt source. Full Article