Rupee could rise to 52/dollar by end-2013: Credit Agricole
Reuters Market Eye - Rupee could rise to 52 per dollar by end of 2013 and is Credit Agricole's top pick among the emerging markets, it says in a note.
The government winning the vote on foreign direct investment in multibrand retail will continue to help the rupee despite questions on whether the reform will be approved by the upper house and concerns about its implementation.
"The government's victory is a good sign of its ability to push through other reforms," the bank says.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exclusive - Pimco's Gross declares El-Erian is 'trying to undermine me'
- CEO in apparent suicide was bitcoin fan, had other issues, too
- Privacy groups ask regulators to halt Facebook's $19 billion WhatsApp deal
- UPDATE 3-Turkish president rejects Facebook, YouTube ban over wiretaps
- UPDATE 3-Indian shares rally to record as foreign investors buy big
Sahara’s investment programmes include schemes that are similar to a typical Indian bank’s fixed or recurring deposits. But the arrest of the company's chief Subrata Roy last week and the court case over an outlawed bond scheme are raising fears among some investors who worry they will not get their money back. Full Article