Renault-Nissan deal with AvtoVAZ expected next week: sources
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Auto alliance Renault-Nissan's (RENA.PA) (7201.T) $750-million deal to buy control of Lada maker OAO AvtoVAZ (AVAZ.MM) is expected to be signed next week, two sources close to the Russian company said on Thursday.
The deal to expand in the growing Russian car market was agreed in May. The companies said at the time that the deal would be finalized later this year and not implemented until 2014.
AvtoVAZ and Renault declined comment.
(Reporting By Gleb Stolyarov; writing by Megan Davies; Editing by Lidia Kelly)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysian plane still missing; questions over false IDs
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters
- Malaysia Airlines says "fearing the worst" for missing jet
- Australia's Wesfarmers plans A$1.12 billion insurance spinoff - report
- Malaysia probing two more passengers on missing flight - source