Renault-Nissan deal with AvtoVAZ expected next week: sources
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Auto alliance Renault-Nissan's (RENA.PA) (7201.T) $750-million deal to buy control of Lada maker OAO AvtoVAZ (AVAZ.MM) is expected to be signed next week, two sources close to the Russian company said on Thursday.
The deal to expand in the growing Russian car market was agreed in May. The companies said at the time that the deal would be finalized later this year and not implemented until 2014.
AvtoVAZ and Renault declined comment.
(Reporting By Gleb Stolyarov; writing by Megan Davies; Editing by Lidia Kelly)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Mediterranean diet may slow diabetes progression
- UPDATE 3-Soccer-English premier league results and standings
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry
- Malaysian plane search in 44th day, sea bed scans could end in days