Claris in JV with Japan's Otsuka Pharma, Mitsui for drugs biz
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Drugmaker Claris Lifesciences Ltd (CLAI.BO) said on Friday it will form a joint venture with Japan's Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory and Mitsui & Co Ltd (8031.T) for its medical infusion drugs business in India and emerging countries.
Claris said its board also approved the sale of its infusion business, on a slump basis, to the company's fully-owned unit, Claris Speciality Injectables, which will eventually run the joint venture.
(Reporting by Kaustubh Kulkarni in MUMBAI)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Indians keep faith with Modi, best hope for economy - poll
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal
- RBI says all companies must apply 2-step payments for credit cards
- SEBI orders PACL to return $8.1 billion raised from investment scheme
Back to Investors
The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), India's capital markets regulator, has ordered property developer PACL Ltd to return at least $8.1 billion raised from retail investors after finding the company had failed to register its land investment scheme. Full Article
India to hike iron ore royalty, miners may struggle to pass on extra cost. Full Article