Claris in JV with Japan's Otsuka Pharma, Mitsui for drugs biz
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Drugmaker Claris Lifesciences Ltd (CLAI.BO) said on Friday it will form a joint venture with Japan's Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory and Mitsui & Co Ltd (8031.T) for its medical infusion drugs business in India and emerging countries.
Claris said its board also approved the sale of its infusion business, on a slump basis, to the company's fully-owned unit, Claris Speciality Injectables, which will eventually run the joint venture.
(Reporting by Kaustubh Kulkarni in MUMBAI)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Google's Pichai to oversee major products and services
- Modi takes tea, but no questions, in first press event as PM
- UPDATE 2-Motor racing-Caterham and Marussia to miss next races - Ecclestone
- UPDATE 1-UK's Labour suffers setback as leader in Scotland quits
The latest Reuters poll of 20 economists taken over the past week shows Asia's third-largest economy will likely grow 5.5 percent this fiscal year and 6.4 percent the next, slightly better than 5.3 percent and 6.3 percent expected in the July poll. Full Article
Euro zone risks "relapse into recession" without structural reforms - Draghi. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article