Claris in JV with Japan's Otsuka Pharma, Mitsui for drugs biz
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Drugmaker Claris Lifesciences Ltd (CLAI.BO) said on Friday it will form a joint venture with Japan's Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory and Mitsui & Co Ltd (8031.T) for its medical infusion drugs business in India and emerging countries.
Claris said its board also approved the sale of its infusion business, on a slump basis, to the company's fully-owned unit, Claris Speciality Injectables, which will eventually run the joint venture.
(Reporting by Kaustubh Kulkarni in MUMBAI)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exit polls see gains for BJP in state elections
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- UPDATE 2-Jay Z leads with 9 Grammy nominations, but newcomers vie for top honors
- Australia celebrates first same-sex marriages ahead of court challenge
- Chinese mourn Mandela; ask awkward questions about own dissidents
The World Trade Organization reached its first ever trade reform deal on Saturday to the roar of approval from nearly 160 ministers who had gathered on the Indonesian island of Bali to decide on the make-or-break agreement that could add $1 trillion to the global economy. Full Article