Claris in JV with Japan's Otsuka Pharma, Mitsui for drugs biz
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Drugmaker Claris Lifesciences Ltd (CLAI.BO) said on Friday it will form a joint venture with Japan's Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory and Mitsui & Co Ltd (8031.T) for its medical infusion drugs business in India and emerging countries.
Claris said its board also approved the sale of its infusion business, on a slump basis, to the company's fully-owned unit, Claris Speciality Injectables, which will eventually run the joint venture.
(Reporting by Kaustubh Kulkarni in MUMBAI)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- In his native Alabama, Apple CEO's announcement he is gay prompts discomfort for some
- Xiaomi moves into third place in global smartphone war
- UPDATE 5-Bike-riding U.S. nurse defies Ebola quarantine, on collision course with governor
- Skin-eating Asian fungus imperils world's salamanders
India's universal health plan that aims to offer guaranteed benefits to a sixth of the world's population will cost an estimated 1.6 trillion rupees ($26 billion) over the next four years, a senior health ministry official said. Full Article