Hexaware Technologies falls after cutting Q4 revenue guidance
Reuters Market Eye - Hexaware Technologies (HEXT.NS) falls in early trade after it revised its fourth-quarter revenue guidance downwards.
The company now expects revenue for the December quarter at $92 million, down from an earlier guidance of $94.7 million-$96.5 million.
Revised revenue guidance also includes the impact of $450,000 on account of hurricane Sandy in the eastern cost of the United States, it said.
Hexaware shares down 4 percent at 102.05 rupees.
Hexaware's lower guidance comes on the back of fears that revenue outlook for 2013 for Indian IT companies looks bleak after Cognizant Technology Solutions' (CTSH.O) SEC filing.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis
- Comedian Joan Rivers remains in serious condition at N.Y. hospital
- UPDATE 4-Iceland says eruption over, lifts all airspace restrictions
- UPDATE 2-U.S. slaps more sanctions on Iranian banks, firms
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
India's economy grew by a faster-than-expected 5.7 percent in the three months through June, its fastest pace in two-and-a- half years, helped by a rebound in manufacturing and mining sectors, government data showed on Friday. Full Article
Exclusive: Reliance plans $13 billion projects including new refinery. Full Article
In race for bigger margins, drug makers willing to lose the India "advantage". Full Article