Hexaware Technologies falls after cutting Q4 revenue guidance
Reuters Market Eye - Hexaware Technologies (HEXT.NS) falls in early trade after it revised its fourth-quarter revenue guidance downwards.
The company now expects revenue for the December quarter at $92 million, down from an earlier guidance of $94.7 million-$96.5 million.
Revised revenue guidance also includes the impact of $450,000 on account of hurricane Sandy in the eastern cost of the United States, it said.
Hexaware shares down 4 percent at 102.05 rupees.
Hexaware's lower guidance comes on the back of fears that revenue outlook for 2013 for Indian IT companies looks bleak after Cognizant Technology Solutions' (CTSH.O) SEC filing.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Govt considers ban on e-cigarettes, sale of single smokes
- India's fiscal deficit in H1 almost 83 pct of full-year target
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- Sensex surges 500 points on BOJ easing, L&T gains
- Europe won't recognise vote in eastern Ukraine, Merkel tells Putin
Shares Hit Record
The BSE Sensex and Nifty surged to record highs for a second consecutive session on Friday after Bank of Japan's surprise expansion of its massive stimulus programme raised hopes for additional foreign inflows, boosting blue-chips such as Larsen & Toubro. Full Article
China's shadow banking sector growing rapidly, third largest in world - FSB. Full Article