Hexaware Technologies falls after cutting Q4 revenue guidance
Reuters Market Eye - Hexaware Technologies (HEXT.NS) falls in early trade after it revised its fourth-quarter revenue guidance downwards.
The company now expects revenue for the December quarter at $92 million, down from an earlier guidance of $94.7 million-$96.5 million.
Revised revenue guidance also includes the impact of $450,000 on account of hurricane Sandy in the eastern cost of the United States, it said.
Hexaware shares down 4 percent at 102.05 rupees.
Hexaware's lower guidance comes on the back of fears that revenue outlook for 2013 for Indian IT companies looks bleak after Cognizant Technology Solutions' (CTSH.O) SEC filing.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- NATO to create new "spearhead" force to respond to crises
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- EU seeks rivals' feedback on Facebook, WhatsApp deal
- "We told you so" - Baltic jitters grow over former ruler Russia
The Nifty surged past the psychologically important 8,000 level for the first time on Monday as blue-chips such as ICICI Bank gained after better-than-expected quarterly economic growth data. Full Article
Government urges Supreme Court to not cancel some 'illegal' coal mines Full Article