Overcoming The Gloom
K. Ramchand, managing director at one of India's biggest road builders, is doing something unusual to help dispel the gloom pervading much of the country's infrastructure sector today: bidding for new projects. Full Article
- Nigella Lawson's husband downplays photos of him grabbing her neck
- UPDATE 3-Detroit default, restructuring plan break new ground -Moody's
- Apple got up to 5,000 data requests in six months
- UPDATE 1-Saudi Arabia says MERS coronavirus kills four more
- Snowden says 'litany of lies' prompted him to leak U.S. surveillance
Confused while buying stocks? Get buy, sell or hold recommendations from VantageTrade. Full Coverage
Hexaware Technologies falls after cutting Q4 revenue guidance
Reuters Market Eye - Hexaware Technologies (HEXT.NS) falls in early trade after it revised its fourth-quarter revenue guidance downwards.
The company now expects revenue for the December quarter at $92 million, down from an earlier guidance of $94.7 million-$96.5 million.
Revised revenue guidance also includes the impact of $450,000 on account of hurricane Sandy in the eastern cost of the United States, it said.
Hexaware shares down 4 percent at 102.05 rupees.
Hexaware's lower guidance comes on the back of fears that revenue outlook for 2013 for Indian IT companies looks bleak after Cognizant Technology Solutions' (CTSH.O) SEC filing.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this