Hexaware Technologies falls after cutting Q4 revenue guidance
Reuters Market Eye - Hexaware Technologies (HEXT.NS) falls in early trade after it revised its fourth-quarter revenue guidance downwards.
The company now expects revenue for the December quarter at $92 million, down from an earlier guidance of $94.7 million-$96.5 million.
Revised revenue guidance also includes the impact of $450,000 on account of hurricane Sandy in the eastern cost of the United States, it said.
Hexaware shares down 4 percent at 102.05 rupees.
Hexaware's lower guidance comes on the back of fears that revenue outlook for 2013 for Indian IT companies looks bleak after Cognizant Technology Solutions' (CTSH.O) SEC filing.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Teen stole part from wrecked Porsche in Paul Walker crash: police
- Elephant wanders around Rome for two hours after circus breakout
- Deadly ice storm in U.S. knocks out power, halts flights
- Chinese mourn Mandela; ask awkward questions about own dissidents
- Historic global trade deal on ice as Cuba holds out