Euro falls to two-week low versus sterling
LONDON Dec 7 (Reuters) - The euro fell to a two-week low against sterling on Friday, with the single currency coming under broad pressure after Germany's Bundesbank downgraded its growth outlook for next year.
The euro fell 0.2 percent on the day to 80.59 pence, its lowest level since Nov. 22. (Reporting by Nia Williams; editing by Jessica Mortimer)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- UPDATE 2-Divided U.S. SEC adopts mortgage rule, decries lax lending
- Drugmakers to join forces to make millions of Ebola vaccine doses
- Air strikes kill around 25 Islamic State fighters in Iraq - residents
India could allow commercial coal mining by foreign companies if they set up units in the country, opening the door for global giants like Rio Tinto to access the world's fifth largest coal reserves, a source familiar with the matter said. Full Article