Dollar erases gains versus yen, briefly falls
NEW YORK Dec 7 (Reuters) - The dollar surrendered its gains versus the yen and traded slightly negative in mid-morning trade on Friday.
It was last at 82.38 yen, slightly lower on the day, retreating from a session peak of 82.82 yen hit after the release of U.S. jobs data.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- China should set lower 2015 GDP growth target of 6.5-7 pct - IMF
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction
- U.S. says hopeful of WTO deal with India only hours before deadline
- Cricket - India four down and facing England defeat
- UPDATE 2-Argentina defaults but investors see deal possible eventually
The United States said on Thursday it was hopeful that differences between India and much of the rest of the world over a major trade agreement could be resolved in time, with only hours remaining before the deal has to be signed. Full Article
ONGC, Oil India bid $1.5 bln for stake in Murphy Oil's Malaysia assets - sources Full Article