Dollar erases gains versus yen, briefly falls
NEW YORK Dec 7 (Reuters) - The dollar surrendered its gains versus the yen and traded slightly negative in mid-morning trade on Friday.
It was last at 82.38 yen, slightly lower on the day, retreating from a session peak of 82.82 yen hit after the release of U.S. jobs data.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Government urges court to leave some coal blocks with companies
- Japan and India vow to boost defence ties during summit
- Federer marches on as wild weather, upsets hit U.S. Open
- Pakistani protesters clash with police, soldiers secure state TV
The Nifty surged past the psychologically important 8,000 level for the first time on Monday as blue-chips such as ICICI Bank gained after better-than-expected quarterly economic growth data. Full Article
Government urges Supreme Court to not cancel some 'illegal' coal mines Full Article