Dollar erases gains versus yen, briefly falls
NEW YORK Dec 7 (Reuters) - The dollar surrendered its gains versus the yen and traded slightly negative in mid-morning trade on Friday.
It was last at 82.38 yen, slightly lower on the day, retreating from a session peak of 82.82 yen hit after the release of U.S. jobs data.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exit polls see gains for BJP in state elections
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Mega Millions jackpot climbs to $344 mln for next week
- UPDATE 2-Jay Z leads with 9 Grammy nominations, but newcomers vie for top honors
The World Trade Organization reached its first ever trade reform deal on Saturday to the roar of approval from nearly 160 ministers who had gathered on the Indonesian island of Bali to decide on the make-or-break agreement that could add $1 trillion to the global economy. Full Article