Dollar erases gains versus yen, briefly falls
NEW YORK Dec 7 (Reuters) - The dollar surrendered its gains versus the yen and traded slightly negative in mid-morning trade on Friday.
It was last at 82.38 yen, slightly lower on the day, retreating from a session peak of 82.82 yen hit after the release of U.S. jobs data.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- UPDATE 2-Chipotle raising prices as steak, avocados, cheese costs rise
- Scientists find Earth-sized world in orbit friendly to life
- 'X-Men' director Bryan Singer accused of drugging, raping teen
- Search for Malaysia Airlines jet refocuses on drone scans of seafloor
Wipro posted a 29 percent rise in its fourth-quarter net profit, beating expectations, helped by increased IT spending by its customers. For the quarter ended March 31, the company said it earned 22.27 billion rupees compared with 17.29 billion rupees a year earlier. Full Article | Full Coverage
Ex-Goldman director Rajat Gupta to surrender June 17 in insider case. Full Article