Dollar erases gains versus yen, briefly falls
NEW YORK Dec 7 (Reuters) - The dollar surrendered its gains versus the yen and traded slightly negative in mid-morning trade on Friday.
It was last at 82.38 yen, slightly lower on the day, retreating from a session peak of 82.82 yen hit after the release of U.S. jobs data.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Indian firms tool up for defence orders on Modi's 'buy India' pledge
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Murder, revenge, lust and rampage take over 'Sin City' sequel |
- India to tighten up banking risk management - Jaitley
- Striker Michael Chopra joins Tendulkar-owned team in Indian Super League
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said on Thursday that the government was working to tighten up risk management in the banking sector, responding to recent scandals that have raised doubts about lending practices at state banks. Full Article