Reuters Market Eye - Indian shares are expected to remain volatile as some market participants argue that the reform optimism-led buying may give way to a technical correction.
Markets will watch any development on the U.S. "fiscal Cliff".
Rate-sensitive sectors such as banks, real estate and automobile will be in focus next week as the outcome of two key data points, industrial output and wholesale price index, will set the tone for the Reserve Bank of India's policy meeting on December 18.
Bharti Infratel IPO with a price band of 210-240 rupees per share opens on December 10 for cornerstone investors and a day later for the public, closing on December 14. It will be watched closely, being one of the biggest share sales in recent times and coming from the troubled telecom sector.
Market participants will closely observe any movement in the insurance and pension bills in parliament.
Trending On Reuters
Three people were pulled out alive from the rubble of their home eight days after Nepal's devastating earthquake, an official said on Sunday, but rescuers have found about 50 bodies on a popular trekking route that was hit by an avalanche. Full Article | Slideshow
- Video: Nepalese leave Kathmandu and return to villages
- Monsoons could bring disease, a second crisis, to Nepal - UNICEF
- Insight - Soul-searching over quake ends Everest climbing season
- Video: Relief goods for Nepal quake victims held up, remote areas awaiting aid
- Video: U.S. ready to provide more support to Nepal, says Kerry
Free medical for in-laws helps Indian tech start-ups woo talent back from America Full Article