MARKET EYE WEEKAHEAD - Shares eye pending bills, IIP, WPI
Reuters Market Eye - Indian shares are expected to remain volatile as some market participants argue that the reform optimism-led buying may give way to a technical correction.
Markets will watch any development on the U.S. "fiscal Cliff".
Rate-sensitive sectors such as banks, real estate and automobile will be in focus next week as the outcome of two key data points, industrial output and wholesale price index, will set the tone for the Reserve Bank of India's policy meeting on December 18.
Bharti Infratel IPO with a price band of 210-240 rupees per share opens on December 10 for cornerstone investors and a day later for the public, closing on December 14. It will be watched closely, being one of the biggest share sales in recent times and coming from the troubled telecom sector.
Market participants will closely observe any movement in the insurance and pension bills in parliament.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missing Air Algerie plane from Burkina Faso has crashed - Algerian official
- Taiwan launches inquiry into plane crash that killed 48
- Honda's Mobilio car looks to repeat Indonesia success in India
- Ipca halts U.S. shipments from Ratlam plant after FDA finds violations
- Exclusive - Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
India is set to offer Nepal a landmark pact to help develop its huge hydro-electric power potential as the South Asian giant takes another step to re-assert influence among smaller neighbours where China has been forging closer ties. Full Article