AIG sale of ILFC to be submitted for national security review
Dec 9 (Reuters) - AIG and the Chinese group that has agreed to buy AIG's aircraft leasing business ILFC will submit the deal to the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States for review, AIG said on Sunday.
AIG is selling up to 90 percent of ILFC to the group, which intends to leave the company based in the United States. The inter-agency committee, also known as CFIUS, vets foreign deals for security concerns.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 1-Putin foe Khodorkovsky says Russia is lying about Ukraine
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source
- UPDATE 2-Interpol probes more suspect passports from missing flight
- UPDATE 3-Putin defends Crimea's decision to hold referendum
- UPDATE 4-William Clay Ford Sr., grandson of pioneer automaker, dies at 88