Kingfisher gains on report of stake sale to Etihad Airways
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Kingfisher Airlines(KING.NS) gained 4.7 percent on newspaper Mumbai Mirror's report of a 48 percent stake sale to Etihad Airways, for a little over 30 billion rupees, citing sources in the two airlines.
The deal is likely to be announced around December 18.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Oil falls below $86 as oversupply, global economy worries weigh
- Indiana police charge suspect who may have killed for decades
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
- California woman gets stuck in chimney trying to sneak into home
- UPDATE 2-Texas investor Sam Wyly files for bankruptcy after losing SEC fraud case
India promised on Monday to open up the coal industry to private players and moved closer to selling a stake in a state-run oil company, as Prime Minister Narendra Modi picked up the pace on economic reform days after relaxing fuel price controls. Full Article
Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow plane accident - airport spokeswoman. Full Article