NMDC gains as Barclays upgrade offsets auction price concerns
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in state-run miner NMDC gain 2.9 percent, recovering from an earlier fall of 2.7 percent, with Barclays' upgrade of the stock offsetting concerns over the auction floor price for the company's share issue.
Barclays raised NMDC to 'overweight' from 'underweight' late on Monday, citing favourable pricing dynamics in domestic iron ore markets.
The investment bank also raised its 12-month price target on NMDC to 210 rupees from 173 rupees.
Barclays said the falling domestic output of iron ore because of caps and restrictions in some Indian states could increase imports of the commodity, bringing domestic prices in line with seaborne prices.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Exit polls see gains for BJP in state elections
- UPDATE 2-Sports-mad South Africa salutes Mandela "The Captain"
- UPDATE 1-Soccer-English premier league results and standings
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together" - police
The World Trade Organization reached its first ever trade reform deal on Saturday to the roar of approval from nearly 160 ministers who had gathered on the Indonesian island of Bali to decide on the make-or-break agreement that could add $1 trillion to the global economy. Full Article