NMDC gains as Barclays upgrade offsets auction price concerns
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in state-run miner NMDC gain 2.9 percent, recovering from an earlier fall of 2.7 percent, with Barclays' upgrade of the stock offsetting concerns over the auction floor price for the company's share issue.
Barclays raised NMDC to 'overweight' from 'underweight' late on Monday, citing favourable pricing dynamics in domestic iron ore markets.
The investment bank also raised its 12-month price target on NMDC to 210 rupees from 173 rupees.
Barclays said the falling domestic output of iron ore because of caps and restrictions in some Indian states could increase imports of the commodity, bringing domestic prices in line with seaborne prices.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast - source
- UPDATE 3-U.S. Senate intelligence chief accuses CIA of spying on Senate
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- UPDATE 4-Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port
- UPDATE 2-Men's Wearhouse stitches up deal to buy Jos. A. Bank
MISSING MALAYSIAN PLANE
Malaysia's military believes a jetliner missing for almost four days turned and flew hundreds of kilometres to the west after it last made contact with civilian air traffic control off the country's east coast, a senior officer told Reuters on Tuesday. Full Article | Slideshow
India halts plan to join global bond indexes, defers Euroclear - sources. Full Article
EXCLUSIVE - India to slash Iran oil imports to meet nuclear deal parameters: sources. Full Article