NMDC falls after sources say auction price may be at a discount
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Shares in state-run miner NMDC Ltd (NMDC.NS) fell 1.8 percent in early trade after sources said the government may on Tuesday announce a floor price for the NMDC issue in a range of 145 rupees to 150 rupees a share.
Dealers say in the short term, the stock may fall, chasing the likely price band which is below Monday's close of 154.75 rupees.
India has set a share sale in state miner NMDC Ltd (NMDC.NS) for Wednesday, the company said, in a deal which sources said could add up to $1.1 billion to government efforts to ease its yawning budget deficit. (Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Google launches $105 Android One; eyes low-price smartphone boom
- Apple iPhone 6 pre-orders hit record 4 million on first day |
- LAPD investigates complaint from detained 'Django' actress
- Iran says it rebuffed US invitation to join anti-Islamic State coalition
- Alibaba to boost IPO size on "overwhelming" demand - sources
Government officials will meet on Tuesday to discuss proposals to shut down some loss-making state-owned companies, risking a conflict with powerful trade unions. Full Article