India's NMDC falls after sources say auction price may be at a discount
MUMBAI Dec 11 (Reuters) - Shares in Indian state-run miner NMDC Ltd fell 1.8 percent in early trade after sources said the government may on Tuesday announce a floor price for the NMDC issue in a range of 145 rupees to 150 rupees a share.
Dealers say in the short term, the stock may fall, chasing the likely price band which is below Monday's close of 154.75 rupees.
India has set a share sale in state miner NMDC Ltd for Wednesday, the company said, in a deal which sources said could add up to $1.1 billion to government efforts to ease its yawning budget deficit. (Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Boxer Sarita Devi faces action after refusing medal at Asian Games
- Brookfield wins Revel Casino auction, but loser vows to fight
- CANADA STOCKS-TSX fall gets deeper as financial, energy shares drag
- UPDATE 2-EU-Russia gas duel deepens with Slovakia supply cut
- Billionaire Detroit business leader says "blight is like a cancer"
India could run out of a critical medicine in its free HIV/AIDS drugs programme in three weeks due to bureaucratic bungling, a senior government official said, leaving more than 150,000 sufferers without life-saving drugs for about a month. Full Article