Rupee gains after strong output data
Reuters Market Eye - The rupee rises to 54.18/19 after data shows industrial output jumped 8.2 percent in October, well above Reuters forecast for a 4.5 percent rise. The pair was trading at around 54.24/25 before the data.
(Full story here)
Other markets show more muted reaction, given output data is known for its volatility. Investors also waiting to see the monthly inflation data due on Friday.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast - source
- UPDATE 3-U.S. Senate intelligence chief accuses CIA of spying on Senate
- UPDATE 4-Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port
- UPDATE 3-Time running out for EU bid to engage Russia, Germany warns
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
MISSING MALAYSIAN PLANE
Malaysia's military believes a jetliner missing for almost four days turned and flew hundreds of kilometres to the west after it last made contact with civilian air traffic control off the country's east coast, a senior officer told Reuters on Tuesday. Full Article | Slideshow
India halts plan to join global bond indexes, defers Euroclear - sources. Full Article
EXCLUSIVE - India to slash Iran oil imports to meet nuclear deal parameters: sources. Full Article