Adcorp to buy Australian IT company
JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - South African employment agency Adorp (ADRJ.J) said on Wednesday it had bought Australian IT provider Paxus from Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC.N) for almost 545 million rand ($63 million) in cash.
Adcorp said the acquisition would diversify its earnings and geographic spread.
(Reporting by Ed Stoddard)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missing Air Algerie plane from Burkina Faso has crashed - Algerian official
- Taiwan launches inquiry into plane crash that killed 48
- Wipro sees strong sales growth, eyes Europe deals
- Honda's Mobilio car looks to repeat Indonesia success in India
- Exclusive - Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile