Adcorp to buy Australian IT company
JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - South African employment agency Adorp (ADRJ.J) said on Wednesday it had bought Australian IT provider Paxus from Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC.N) for almost 545 million rand ($63 million) in cash.
Adcorp said the acquisition would diversify its earnings and geographic spread.
(Reporting by Ed Stoddard)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Google's Pichai to oversee major products and services
- Modi takes tea, but no questions, in first press event as PM
- UPDATE 2-Motor racing-Caterham and Marussia to miss next races - Ecclestone
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Reuters Poll - India's growth pace to pick up as reforms draw investment