Adcorp to buy Australian IT company
JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - South African employment agency Adorp (ADRJ.J) said on Wednesday it had bought Australian IT provider Paxus from Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC.N) for almost 545 million rand ($63 million) in cash.
Adcorp said the acquisition would diversify its earnings and geographic spread.
(Reporting by Ed Stoddard)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- 'Plastic' Halloween skulls found in Connecticut are human remains
- Individual genetic differences may affect Ebola survival - study
- UPDATE 1-J.P. Morgan found hackers through breach of corporate event website -media
- Army officer takes charge in Burkina Faso, ousting general
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California