Adcorp to buy Australian IT company
JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - South African employment agency Adorp (ADRJ.J) said on Wednesday it had bought Australian IT provider Paxus from Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC.N) for almost 545 million rand ($63 million) in cash.
Adcorp said the acquisition would diversify its earnings and geographic spread.
(Reporting by Ed Stoddard)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Japan and India vow to boost defence ties during summit
- Government urges court to leave some coal blocks with companies
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance
- Balance of payments rises on robust dollar inflows