Adcorp to buy Australian IT company
JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - South African employment agency Adorp (ADRJ.J) said on Wednesday it had bought Australian IT provider Paxus from Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC.N) for almost 545 million rand ($63 million) in cash.
Adcorp said the acquisition would diversify its earnings and geographic spread.
(Reporting by Ed Stoddard)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast - source
- Rupee retreats from 7-month high as shares fall
- India halts plan to join global bond indexes, defers Euroclear - sources
- WRAPUP 5-Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast-source
- Exports fall in February, may miss annual target