Credit Suisse upgrades Dr Reddy's on U.S. outlook
Reuters Market Eye - Credit Suisse upgrades Dr. Reddy's Laboratories(REDY.NS) to 'outperform' from 'neutral' and raises its target price to 2,150 rupees from 1,900 rupees, citing expectations for a strong pick up in U.S. sales in the coming quarters.
Credit Suisse also notes the market share for Dr. Reddy's Metoprolol drug, used for hypertension, is increasing.
Dr. Reddy's also expects upcoming approval of two limited competition products in the United States, Credit Suisse says after meeting with the drug maker's management.
Dr. Reddy's also expects fiscal 2015 growth in the United States to be stronger than fiscal 2014 due to some "significant" launches.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Google's Pichai to oversee major products and services
- UPDATE 1-UK's Labour suffers setback as leader in Scotland quits
- India picks Israel's Spike anti-tank missile over U.S. Javelin - source
- Maker of U.S. highway guardrails stops shipments over safety concerns
The latest Reuters poll of 20 economists taken over the past week shows Asia's third-largest economy will likely grow 5.5 percent this fiscal year and 6.4 percent the next, slightly better than 5.3 percent and 6.3 percent expected in the July poll. Full Article
Euro zone risks "relapse into recession" without structural reforms - Draghi. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article