Credit Suisse upgrades Dr Reddy's on U.S. outlook
Reuters Market Eye - Credit Suisse upgrades Dr. Reddy's Laboratories(REDY.NS) to 'outperform' from 'neutral' and raises its target price to 2,150 rupees from 1,900 rupees, citing expectations for a strong pick up in U.S. sales in the coming quarters.
Credit Suisse also notes the market share for Dr. Reddy's Metoprolol drug, used for hypertension, is increasing.
Dr. Reddy's also expects upcoming approval of two limited competition products in the United States, Credit Suisse says after meeting with the drug maker's management.
Dr. Reddy's also expects fiscal 2015 growth in the United States to be stronger than fiscal 2014 due to some "significant" launches.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exit polls see gains for BJP in state elections
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- UPDATE 2-Jay Z leads with 9 Grammy nominations, but newcomers vie for top honors
- Australia celebrates first same-sex marriages ahead of court challenge
- Chinese mourn Mandela; ask awkward questions about own dissidents
The World Trade Organization reached its first ever trade reform deal on Saturday to the roar of approval from nearly 160 ministers who had gathered on the Indonesian island of Bali to decide on the make-or-break agreement that could add $1 trillion to the global economy. Full Article