Credit Suisse upgrades Dr Reddy's on U.S. outlook
Reuters Market Eye - Credit Suisse upgrades Dr. Reddy's Laboratories(REDY.NS) to 'outperform' from 'neutral' and raises its target price to 2,150 rupees from 1,900 rupees, citing expectations for a strong pick up in U.S. sales in the coming quarters.
Credit Suisse also notes the market share for Dr. Reddy's Metoprolol drug, used for hypertension, is increasing.
Dr. Reddy's also expects upcoming approval of two limited competition products in the United States, Credit Suisse says after meeting with the drug maker's management.
Dr. Reddy's also expects fiscal 2015 growth in the United States to be stronger than fiscal 2014 due to some "significant" launches.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Xi sees factory China and back office India as global engine
- Google launches $105 Android One; eyes low-price smartphone boom
- Pakistani Islamists use floods to turn opinion against India
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn
- South Korea arrests American trying to swim to North Korea - report
A combination of the "world's factory" and the "world's back office" will drive global economic growth, Chinese President Xi Jinping said ahead of a rare visit to India on Wednesday, playing down mistrust that has kept the Asian giants apart. Full Article
China cenbank injects $81 bln into major banks to support economy - reports Full Article