Credit Suisse upgrades Dr Reddy's on U.S. outlook
Reuters Market Eye - Credit Suisse upgrades Dr. Reddy's Laboratories(REDY.NS) to 'outperform' from 'neutral' and raises its target price to 2,150 rupees from 1,900 rupees, citing expectations for a strong pick up in U.S. sales in the coming quarters.
Credit Suisse also notes the market share for Dr. Reddy's Metoprolol drug, used for hypertension, is increasing.
Dr. Reddy's also expects upcoming approval of two limited competition products in the United States, Credit Suisse says after meeting with the drug maker's management.
Dr. Reddy's also expects fiscal 2015 growth in the United States to be stronger than fiscal 2014 due to some "significant" launches.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Bodies, black boxes handed over from Ukraine crash site
- India keeps world guessing in countdown to landmark trade pact deadline
- India to probe corruption in healthcare after TV sting
- Modi's BJP puts political twist on local sex abuse case
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan
Consumer Confidence Index
More than half of consumers globally expect job prospects to be good to excellent in the year ahead, a survey showed on Tuesday. India overtook Indonesia as the most optimistic consumer market, while Portugal and Slovenia were the most pessimistic. Full Article
India keeps world guessing in countdown to landmark trade pact deadline. Full Article
Yahoo to buy analytics startup Flurry to bolster mobile ad business. Full Article